FS: 2006 R6 Complete Track Bike Part Out

pickpocket293

Funding an education is expensive, so the track mistress is up for sale. It will be sold off piece by piece, but a list of notable aftermarket parts are as follows:

Stator $40, Rectifier $40, rear master cylinder $40 (FRONT SOLD), blue shorty pazzo levers SOLD, Front calipers $100 for the set (includes Vesrah RJL pads worth at least 60..), rear caliper (includes EBC HH pads) $30, Airbox $100 plus actual shipping, stock dogbones $25, Woodcraft sliders SOLD, Amsoil oil filter (brand new never used) SOLD, ECU (stock) $180

Swingarm with Woodcraft shark fin and 520 chain with 3000 miles and Woodcraft swingarm spools $150 plus actual shipping

Throttle bodies $120

Stock front rotors SOLD, stock rear rotor $15 plus shipping, lightened rear rotor SOLD, Alien Motion Lightweight (8-cell) battery $75, Front seat $40 shipped, 520 15-tooth front sprocket SOLD, 44T, 45T and 46T aluminum rear sprockets fit Galespeed bolt pattern (included with galespeed rims)SOLD

pickpocket293

OEM R6 motor manufactured in 2006 with 5,500 miles. Perfect running condition. Throttle bodies sold separately. $1,100

Stock rear shock $30, Stock rear tail light (will not fit 2008+) $20, Stock filter $20, BMC filter SOLD, Upper and lower triple clamps $140, Front axle $10 (+ shipping), Rear axle $10 (+ shipping), Swingarm pivot $10 (+ shipping), OEM battery (bought new last year $40)

OEM subframe with welds, but used for over 15 track days without incident $100 plus actual shipping, battery tray $30 plus shipping

Samco radiator hoses (literally used for 10 minutes) with all coolant tubes $180, Radiator guard SOLD, Radiator with two fans (no leaks or damage!) $150

Bazzaz Zfi and AFM $425, SpeedoDRD $45 also including an extra USB cable for the Bazzaz for easy access

pickpocket293

OEM Wiring harness $90

OEM Gray tank, damage on left side. Holds gas, no pump included $20 plus actual shipping

OEM Gas tank including fuel pump and tank fairing $225 shipped

ETI Fuel Cell Sliders rattle canned black, including Stomp Grip $110

2nd Gen exaust with stock can, all painted black $110

2008 R6 Forks with 25mm Ohlins Cartridge kit $1000 plus shipping

pickpocket293

I'm in central Iowa. Based on what I've seen for shipping quotes on the box size I'd need, it would probably be around $100.. I can box it up and get an actual quote if you're interested.

Rob697

Thanks just two more questions, How Bad is that one spot thats broke? And do You have the paint codes so it could be fixed?

Thanks
Rob

pickpocket293

Rob697;276395 wrote: Thanks just two more questions, How Bad is that one spot thats broke? And do You have the paint codes so it could be fixed?

Thanks
Rob
Do you mean the spot on the right side, where a mid-fairing would be on normal plastics? I can get you close-ups of that if you'd like. The fiberglass is fine, it just appears to be the clear over top that's cracked/broken. I don't have any paint codes unfortunately, but I *think* it's the OEM 50th anniversary yellow from 2006.

pickpocket293

Rob697;276406 wrote: Yeah that sopt under the right grip, Oh ok, It looked like the was a hole in there.
There is a small hole in the WHITE portion of the ride side lower draft pan, as shown in the original pictures-- I thought you meant the little guy in the yellow portion near the front. If you'd like, I can get close-up pictures of any imperfections for you.