FS: 2006 Suzuki SV650

puckshaw

mete basakinci;224644 wrote: Do u have stock rear sets u want to sell
Sorry the stock rear sets got pretty chewed up from dragging on the ground. I still have them I think but they're in no condition to sell.

mete basakinci

Would it work if i get he brackets from u and buy the pegs
İ have rear sets i they r too high
My legs r too long
Just want to try the stock
İ imagine they ll drag a lot

puckshaw

mete basakinci;224647 wrote: Would it work if i get he brackets from u and buy the pegs
İ have rear sets i they r too high
My legs r too long
Just want to try the stock
İ imagine they ll drag a lot
I'll see if I can dig them up this weekend and see what kind of shape they're in.

puckshaw

I found the stock rear sets and they're in pretty decent shape but I'm not sure I'd feel comfortable selling them. I can't imagine they'd really be worth much so I'd prefer to just give them to whoever bought the bike in case they wanted them.

Oh I forgot to mention that the bike also has Vortex clip-ons.

noles19

puckshaw;232854 wrote: Yes it is. Let me know if you have any questions :)
can you tell me what frame sliders are on it? do the stands come with it and are you willing to negotiate on the price at all?
thank you :)

puckshaw

noles19;232942 wrote: can you tell me what frame sliders are on it? do the stands come with it and are you willing to negotiate on the price at all?
thank you :)
The frame sliders are from SV Racing Parts. Stands are not included but if you want to make an offer on them I may part with them. I can wiggle a bit on the price ;)

puckshaw

Dropped the price to $2300. Been really busy the last few months and haven't had time to push this sale. Ready to get this thing sold now :D