FS: 2006 SV650 Track Bike

jsmalnar

The Info:
2006 SV650S
One Owner
12046 miles
Armour Bodies Fairings (Primer, ready for paint sans a quick prep by painter, One track weekend)
Woodcraft Frame Sliders
Dunlop NTEX KR Slicks (One track weekend on them, just broken in. These tires are amazing.)
DID 520 ER Chain (Two track weekends)
Vortex Sprokets (45, 46, 47 rear, 15, 14 front, two track weekends)
0.95 Racetech Front Springs
Gold Emulators in Forks
EBC HH Brake Pads
Galfer Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front)
R6 Throttle Tube
Raising links (raises rear end 1")
Rear Set Riser Plates
Tank Grips
Located in 21771

Issues:
Bike has been down several times but has sustained no frame/fork damage. All have been low-speed low-sides with no roll-over. The bikes still rides straight and true. The fairings are one track weekend old and were installed after the low-sides. However, the clip-ons are original and have been slightly bent. They are usable (I used them for the last weekend) but it is recommended that they be replaced. Also, the tank, exhaust can and radiator have minor damage but all cosmetic and non-performance issues.

I bought this bike brand-new in 2006 as my street bike and the majority (>10000) of the miles are gentle street riding. The bike is a blast to ride, still pulls strong and has many more miles ahead of it. The only reason I am selling is because I want to move up to a bigger bike and don’t have the funds to have two bikes. I am looking to get $3000 OBO. Please let me know if you have any questions I can answer for you. Feel free to shoot me an email or PM. Also, PM for my phone number if you would like to give me a call.

Pictures can be found here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jsmalnar/sets/72157625792380896/