FS: 2006 Yamaha R6 50th ANNIV

Italaino

Ok guys i have a 2006 R6 50th anniv with under 2000 miles that we made into our track bike two years ago. Really only saw about 5 or 6 tracks days at Jennnings and Roebling last season. The bike has been dropped at Roebling on the right side that trashed the track plastic and is now shown with the factory plastic. Item that have damage include: tank has small dent on right side, right clip on broken, CRG brake lever busted, Right Vortex peg broke off, Woodcraft case cover has scratches. Have all factory parts not show in pictures (windscreen, tail light, rear seat & cowl etc)

I am not the owner, my good friend/riding buddy has the title in hand, but is to busy to deal with selling the bike. I will update this post with exact details such as milage and the parts the are included but for now i will run over what i can remember:

-Full 50th scheme street Plastic in Perfect cond, track plastic is toasted in this pic
-Hindle Full system
-Scott Steering Damp
-PCM III w/ quick shift- needs knuckle
-Vortex rear sets but right peg is busted (also have stock rear sets)
-Vortex Front and rear sprocket w/520 conversion
-Vortex Clip-ons- needs right side
-CRG shorty levers
-woodcraft case cover
-Suspension set by Suberbikeitalia to 190lbs rider

Here are the updated picture with the OEM plastic, i have the windscreen and seat cowl not shown in pics. Basically you can sell the OEM plastic then buy new track plastic plus the parts that need to be replaced and it would be a wash

Price is firm at $4300! MUST GO BY THIS WEEKEND FOR THAT PRICE

IMG_2552.jpg

IMG_2556.jpg

IMG_2562.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

Italaino

sorry this is really not my first post but i lost my old screen name "R6 Venom" some how from a while back. Thanks for looking