FS: 2008 Ducati 848 w/Everything - $15,000

RyanITV

Admin
My poor, neglected little bike is up for sale. Bike has 3800 miles, just had it's service (check valves and belts) done at DucPond. I've got most the OEM parts as well - but the stock bodywork is NOT included. Bike has an MSO - never titled.

Here's the rundown:

Brembo Floating Rotors
Brembo Front Master Cylinder
Brembo Clutch Master Cylinder
Ohlins Steering Damper w/Kyle Mount
Ohlins 25mil Kit (done by Dan Kyle)
Kyle Racing 30MM Offset Triple Clamps
Yoyodyne Lightweight Fairing Stay
Yoyodyne Slipper Clutch
SpeedyMoto Water Pump Housing
Attack Racing Bodywork
ACU Camo/US Army TrackWrap Theme
PUIG Double Bubble Windscreen
Carbon Fiber Front Fender
TechSpec Tank Grips
Performance Friction Pads
520 Conversion
Quick Change Carrier + 3 Sprockets
Nemesis ECU (tuned by DucPond)
Akrapovic Full System (Carbon)
Woodcraft Rearsets
Woodcraft Clipons
Ducati Performance Quickturn Throttle
Starlane Quickshifter
Kyle Racing Link
Kyle Ride Height Adjuster
Kyle-Modified TTX Shock
Yoyodyne Racing Subframe
Powdercoated Grey OEM Wheels
MotoVation Swingarm Sliders/Spools
Speedymoto Under-the-bodywork Frame Sliders

I don't want to add up what everything cost. The exhaust and ecu alone were over $4000.

Bike had one minor lowside at VIR North the end of last season. Oil was changed after every weekend - the bike runs strong and a blast to ride fast. I've ridden it once since I got comfy on the 1098R; the bikes are set up identical and feel so similar that it's just more fun for me to ride the faster one.

If you want the pearl white stock bodywork (including the white tank), which was all removed with 4 miles on the bike, it's another $2000.

Selling to build an R6 so I can see just how slow I am compared to the rest of the crew.

Ryan

848-acu.jpg

Matt H

I can attest from personal experience, this bike is AWESOME. Sorry to see it go Ryan, and wish I had the money. Good luck with the sale!

RyanITV

Admin
Matt H;42951 wrote: I can attest from personal experience, this bike is AWESOME. Sorry to see it go Ryan, and wish I had the money. Good luck with the sale!
Thanks. And that was before the $2500 in rear suspension upgrades, the full exhaust and Nemesis ECU. :)

Ryan

RyanITV

Admin
Bike is setup for a 165-175lb (plus gear) rider. Matt H is a bit heaver than me and didn't have a problem with the suspension either when I loaned him the bike for a few events.

Ryan

RyanITV

Admin
Forgot about the 30mm triples and speedymoto water pump housing; updated the parts list.

The 30mm triples makes the bike turn in MUCH quicker and easier - it's VERY nimble compared to the stock geometry. The changes to the rear suspension helped with increased traction and identical to what I've had done on the 1098R.

Ryan

CabbieDuc

Ryan... it JUST left the shop man!! That Akro exhaust.. the wheels... Ughhhhh.. We are beside ourselves at the pond... Nate wants to know what you have been drinking. LOL!

RyanITV

Admin
CabbieDuc;43037 wrote: Ryan... it JUST left the shop man!! That Akro exhaust.. the wheels... Ughhhhh.. We are beside ourselves at the pond... Nate wants to know what you have been drinking. LOL!
I know, I know... it's honestly just too close to the 1098R; when I've got a choice between the two, I pick the big bike. Rather than ride two near identical bikes (save for a big power difference), I want to switch between two totally different platforms.

Ryan

wsuduc

Jesus Ryan you sure do make a man that is not in the market for a new bike to be in the market!

I was at VIR when you low sided it, that was a bummer.

CabbieDuc

Ok Ok... I understand that train of thought.. I guess. :D I talked to you for a while at VIR in Oct with MAD, and you were still getting used to the big bike, but were riding it cause you had lowsided the 8.. If you are going from the 8 to an R6, then you will def have two COMPLETELY different platforms! AMAZING BIKE BUMP!!