Fs: 2008 gsxr 750

TDS

2008 Suzuki GSXR 750

Title: Salvage

Miles: 9,XXX

We did perform a leakdown test to ensure the motor is solid as a rock and the results were well within manufacturers specifications. Results available upon request.

link to read more about leakdown tests: http://www.wcengineering.com/articles/leakdown.html

New Armour Bodies Bodywork with Supersport tail

New Vortex Rearsets

New Vortex Clipons

New Vesrah RJL Pads

Exhaust pictured is being replaced with Graves Slipon

New Windscreen

Fresh 520 Conversion kit: New DID chain, New Vortex rear sprocket, New Vortex front sprocket

New Stainless Steel Brakelines will be installed next week

Bike will come with a minty set of 211GPA takeoffs

Safety wired to CCS/WERA specs

Suspension inspected and serviced

Over $2000 in new parts installed

Priced at $5500 as listed

or

$3900
without
bodywork, rearsets, clipons, brakelines, graves exhaust, minty gpa's, windscreen and pads

Options for adding suspension and other go fast parts are available.

We will assist with shipping if needed

DSC_0546.jpg

DSC_0544.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

mike27

That seems like a great price. Bought my 04 750 for $4,500 last year with similar prep. Kinda wish I was in the market for another one, but that would pretty much gaurantee a divorce.

Matt

mike27;151898 wrote: That seems like a great price. Bought my 04 750 for $4,500 last year with similar prep. Kinda wish I was in the market for another one, but that would pretty much gaurantee a divorce.

from my experience, (with the bike and the divorce), the bike would be worth it!!

It's an awesome turn key bike, I don't think it'll be around long.

stkr

I brought up the subject of getting a newer track bike this weekend, or the option of a 750 upgrade for my current one. Neither went over very well...especially after buying the new leathers :(

I just need to start playing the lottery more. ;)

Matt

updated pic (taken with my phone, sorry for crappy quality)

added the Graves exhaust and the S/S brake lines.

08gsxr750.jpg

Matt

Garrison;152602 wrote: Location?
Milwaukee, WI area. It's at our shop in North Prairie right now, but I can bring it anywhere in Milwaukee on a few hours notice. We also are willing and able to help with shipping arrangements.

It'll also be at Blackhawk this weekend on display at the CCS races and we'll bring whatever bikes we have in inventory to Putnam in October.

kf227

Thanks to Matt

Mat thanks for figuring out my big problem you made it a little problem. To bad the afternoon was cut short due to the rain.