FS - 2008 Kawasaki ZX-10R

speedster_chris

This is my dad's '08 10R track bike that he has been riding in A group.

One adult owner. Track bike, no title, bill of sale only, BUT you can get it titled if you want. Buyer can return to stock with spare parts if desired. No test pilots, please.

$5,300 OR BEST OFFER!

Safety wired for W.E.R.A., bike ran with NESBA Advanced Group.
Minor road rash on body corners of right side with a small dent in the tank
Upgrades include:
- Full Akrapovic exhaust
- Ohlins 25mm front fork cartridges
- Penske double clicker rear shock
- Bazzaz Z-Fi with Quickshift and Traction Control
- Bazzaz autotune
- dyno’d by RM Racing (near Rd Atlanta)
- GPR steering damper
- Galfer S.S. front brake lines
- Vortex rear sets
- GB Racing case covers, Frame sliders, Rear spools
- Lap timer
- Custom Go Pro front tank mount
- Battery tender
- TRE, Speedo Healer
- Captive wheel spacers
- BMC race air filter, Graves smog block-off plates
- extra sprockets, front and rear

- New set of Dunlop slicks
- Additional FULL set of Hotbodies bodywork
- All removed stock parts
- Used stock bodywork and miscellaneous spare parts

Here are some pics:

CuriousAndrew

Hate to say it, but I've seen this bike just rolling past me at Road Atlanta... though I don't remember Top Cat as the co-pilot!

speedster_chris

I think it's worth noting that I watched my dad ride this bike from B group to A group! It's a legitimately good bike and a blast to ride.

Remember that the price includes a complete extra set of primed, NEW Hotbodies bodywork!!

Also, in case it isn't clear, he is the original owner - the bike was bought new in 2008. The bike is located in Asheville, NC.

speedster_chris

He got it from the dealership WITHOUT FINANCING but never rode it on the street after the drive-out tag expired. I do know 100% that he is the original owner - I rode the bike home from the dealership in '08!!

The important thing is that there are no liens whatsoever on the bike. If you come to pick it up, you'll get the Bill of Sale and any other documentation he may have received from the dealership when he bought it. You can title it if you like.

speedster_chris

PM sent.

After the purchase, you can get it titled it if you like.

The bike's history is totally clean, with one original owner and no liens. The bike was bought with the sole intention of riding it on the track, and apparently obtaining a title was not a required part of the process. This is a good bike!

speedster_chris

Note that you can title it in your name if you want to - it's just not titled right now.
Also, if you're only taking it on the track, you don't actually need a title.