FS 2008 R6 - Clean Title - Excellent - $7500

mouimet

2008 Yamaha R6. Roughly 4400 miles. I am the second owner of this bike and have used it for roughly 1/2 of a trackday season. I am in West Chester PA. E-mail me if interested: MARKOUIMET@VERIZON.NET
The bike has a clean title (but I have none of the street parts):

THIS BIKE IS SOLD

Armour Bodies (Gloss Black)
Pazzo Levers
Scott Damper
Ohlins 30mm Superbike forks
Ohlins TTX shock
Dynojet USB III
Dynojet Quickshifter
Akropovic Full System
Vortex Rearsets
Vortex & HPS Case Covers
Brembo Full Floating T-Drive Rotors (TRICK!)
Spare set of Galfer Wave Rotors

Bike has been very well maintained. Set up for 175 lb rider. I though I wanted an R6 but as it turns out, I am a Suzuki guy. I paid $8000 and put the 30mm kit ($1500) and the Brembo Rotors ($775) on it. Pics on request. E-Mail me!

depredador1198s

I have to ask . . .

What about the Suzuki do you like that the Yamaha is lacking? (not trying to start a war but I am genuinely curious)

mouimet

depredador1198s;225100 wrote: I have to ask . . .

What about the Suzuki do you like that the Yamaha is lacking? (not trying to start a war but I am genuinely curious)
I like the riding position of the GSXR and the stability as well. I know that in capable hands the R6 is probably quicker around a track but I just couldn't come to grips with being "over" the front end like I felt. I have a GSXR 750 that I like a ton more and it is not just the power, it is the general level of confidence I have in the handling of the bike. Also, I think the R6 is all sack late in the revs but like the mid-range on the GSXR.

mouimet

No problem. $7500 and I'll throw in the rest of the bike with it! Oh Snap - couldn't resist. Thanks for checking it out. I have done part-out before and it is a pain in the ass.

MotoNut

What suzuki are you looking for??? I have a 07 GSXR 750 trackbike. Maybe a trade my bike plus cash???

mouimet

I actually have a 2007 750 and love it. Can you give me the specs on the bike and some pics? How many miles on it?