FS 2008 Triumph Speed Triple - Blazing Orange

smack28752

I know, most of you guys don't ride on the street anymore but I thought I would throw this out to you...

I am posting this for my brother (he's a NESBA guy too, just not on the forum much). Below are his comments about the bike. It is immaculate and an absolute hoot to ride. I would buy it but 5 motorcycles is at least one past my limit!! :( He is selling it because he has more bikes than I do....

2008 Triumph SPEED TRIPLE. Beautiful stock bike in Blazing Orange. Adult owned and garaged. 2,100 miles. The bike is perfect and the same as the 09. If you want a Speed Triple don't miss this one.

The dealers are wanting $11,299 plus fees for a new one, ASKING $9,250.

Let me know if you are interested and I will hook you up with him. I can send more pics if you want.

darth nater

Staff member
Control Rider
N2
I would love to have this bike, but I sold mine to pay down debt to get a house.

Best of luck with the sale...

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
i will take the brembos off his hands :)

just a lil food for thought...I bought my 07 S3 in august of 07 with 1500 miles on it and some aftermarket goodies for $8250. Guy was in ATL.

good luck with the sale! would like to take mine on the track, but worry about ballin it up

smack28752

SOLD IT (hopefully)!!

It should be gone tomorrow if all goes well!

Thanks for the comments & bumps guys. I appreciate the pricing info lemondrop, that was a help!

rk97

"adult owned..."

don't we all routinely prove how meaningless that is when selling a bike? :p

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
smack28752;50962 wrote: Thanks for the forum recommendation. I was not aware of that one....
then you have missed out!!!

there is a rally every year down in King (pronounced k-AAAANNNG) every year....usually head up to shady mountain and around the such....

drop on in sometime if ya need a laugh....

if you are on NCSportbikes, cheapbastard is one of the head retards over at thespeedtriple