FS: 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro SMV 750 DOHC V-Twin Motard

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
I just retired and life is changing. As such I am selling most of my motorcycles.

Here is a unique and extremely fun motorcycle: 2009 Aprilia Dorsoduro SMV 750 (DOHC V-twin)

-Bought used with 1100 miles in February 2011 from a Adventure rider thought it would suit his needs.

-13,500 miles.
-Clean GA title in hand ready to transfer (no leins)
-Both Keys, manuals, and receipts included
-3 power modes/maps (Sport, Touring, Rain)

-Runs fantastic.....transmission shifts like butter and is silky smooth. V-twin power and upright position is perfect for city riding. Slim design makes it a breeze in traffic and easy to park anywhere.

-Front suspension was overhauled with custom 20mm cartridges from Traxxion Dynamics in Georgia. (this was a prototype set done specifically for this bike). Over 1800.00 in work.

-Fresh oil change, performance brake fluids, and greased axles.
-Brand new Bridgestone RS10S front tire with less than 200 miles on it.
-Includes brand new rear RS10S rear tire unmounted
-Traxxion Dynamics 20mm Front forks
-Stainless Steel front and rear brake lines
-Shorty levers
-R&G Frame sliders
-Rhino moto rear axle sliders
-G2 Metal handguards
-New rear chain
-Performance air filter
-Clutch cover case guard
-Adjustable shift lever (toe)
-Evotech tail tidy/fender removal
-Gel Performace Aprilia seat

Bike is super fast and a dream to ride on the road.

Comes with stock front fork internals, stock air filter, OEM handguards, OEM levers, Full OEM tail section, 48T (+2) rear sprocket, OEM seat, reflectors and tool bag.

Priced as low as possible for a quick sale due to end of riding season.

Has some rash on right side exhaust fairing and side panel, exhaust cover was cracked and hastily repaired. Been like this for over 10k miles. I dropped the bike in the parking lot at about 15mph when riding in February 2012. Cold tires, slick pavement, and gravel all contributed to dropping the bike.

5500.00 obo