Pipercross Air Filter
15/41 Gearing
Puig double bubble windscreen
Cox Radiator/Oil Cooler Guards
Evotech fender eliminator / Clear Euro replacement lenses in front
Factory Aprilia bar risers
Pazzo levers, black with red adjustment knobs
Newer Dunlops with roughly 1K on them

Bike is in mint condition and has never seen rain, adult owned and always garaged. All stock parts will be included in sale.

Asking $9,850 or BO - Title in hand, please contact me via email if interested mkuriawa at hotmail dot com

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Hearing one of these rip down the straight away makes my funny parts tingle...gorgeous bike.

I agree, it would look perfect with an orange NESBA sticker on it. It's calling Bo's name. :D

borislav

Control Rider
Streetfighter122;296364 wrote: To the top so Bo doesn't forget about it.:DOh believe me I did not forget about it...but not going to happen!
Otto Man;296366 wrote:
Hearing one of these rip down the straight away makes my funny parts tingle...gorgeous bike.

I agree, it would look perfect with an orange NESBA sticker on it. It's calling Bo's name. :D
I agree with you totaly but...

Buck,John let's not hijack this tread with our "messing with Bo" stuff.Can't wait for season to start so we can have some fun on and off the track!
Bump,GLWS

baddog

You're killing me! If you have this in the spring we'll definitely have to talk. I miss mine! :) that's a steal!!

nk140

I have been wanting either one of these or a MV F3. I am going to have to think about this very seriously. Wish there was a RSV4 locally to sit on. Logistics would be another hurdle.

jasonhise

Why does NJ have to be so far from me??? Beautiful bike and great deal for someone... Probably not much chance of meeting near northern NC is it? If not, a free bump for you!