Fs: 2011 blue r1 -1000 miles $6000- port matilda pa

312R1

I hate to do it but things happen, I need to sell my 2011 R1. It has 1,000 miles on it. I was in the process of switching it to track only. It needs rear sets, front brake lever and plastic. Looking to get $6,000 OBO. The bike will come with bill of sell. It has never been down!

Any question feel free to call or text 814-380-8608

Thanks,
Steve

312R1

Jeremyw5;294057 wrote: x2

I may be interested but id like to know the answer to that question

The title is clean just held by yamaha card..The buyer will get it once I get it.

Thanks,
Steve

312R1

z064life;294208 wrote: You can't sell the bike without paying the card. Bill of sale or not yamaha owns it
I will pay off the card, once it's sold then when I get the title it will be given to the new owner.

Pm sent.

-Steve

hooligan998

312R1;294058 wrote: The title is clear just held by yamaha card..The buyer will get it once I get it.

Thanks,
Steve

Then title is not clear. Clear title means no lienholders, and yours has a lienholder on it.

312R1

hooligan998;294790 wrote: Then title is not clear. Clear title means no lienholders, and yours has a lienholder on it.
I know the difference between the two. I meant to say clean. It has been corrected now.

TLRSKUNK

Clean: not salvage/junk title by state.
Clear: empty of lienholders.

in his case I would say it is a clean titled bike, title is just not clear.

junglelogic

Is there a way for me to pay off the lien for the bike? I can't really give you $6,000 (obo) unless I know for a fact I can get the title.

What if you're a crackhead, you take the money to buy rock, and won't pay Yamaha? Them I'm out money, and don't have a bike.

I think I would get the money if there was a way to work out the title detail.

JBZ1k

Here is how you can do it...I think...He pay pals the difference in what he owes to the card-to the buyer. Buyer then calls and pays off the card. Get the bike, BOS, and wait on the title.

So if he owes $7,000 and you want the bike for $6,000 he would pay the buyer $1,000 and then the buyer takes care of the balance.

I think this would work.

Paypal the money and the seller eats the fees on the grand.

snikwad

Fs: 2011 blue r1 -1000 miles $6000- port matilda pa

Take the money and buy a rock. Lol.
ShaZzam bitches. Check out my 8 ball.

Hahahahah. I'm Fukin dying here. Lol

312R1

junglelogic;295102 wrote: Is there a way for me to pay off the lien for the bike? I can't really give you $6,000 (obo) unless I know for a fact I can get the title.

What if you're a crackhead, you take the money to buy rock, and won't pay Yamaha? Them I'm out money, and don't have a bike.

I think I would get the money if there was a way to work out the title detail.

If your serious about the bike call me. I have the cash to pay it off. I just can't pay it off and then wait for a buyer because I'm just starting to finish my basement and can't have my cash tied up.

Thanks,
Steve
814-380-8608