Fs '02 rc51

borislav

Control Rider
Like title say for sale is my '02 RC51 with 20509 miles(this is not corect due to gear change which was done when bike was two years old and I never bothered to buy speedo healer so actual milage is way lower)!
I'm the original owner of the bike and this bike was/is maintained religiously,I only used synthetic Mobil 1 oil after brake in period.Bike had valves checked at 16000 miles at Honda of Crofton in MD.Bike was used on the track for 4 track days and it has been laid down in the dirt once also all demage was repaired!Bike has an clear title and has strong motor that pulls hard!
Mods on the bike are:
-front forks updated with Race Tech G2R valving,1kg springs and ultra slick oil
-Goodrich ss frt brake line and clutch line
-Spal fan mode on both radiators
-Harris carbon-fiber hugger/chain guard
-15-42 Afam sprockets with DID ERV3 520 chain
-Sato low mounts
-Power Comander with Dan Kyle map for exhaust
-HRC 1/6 turn trottle tube
-carbon-fiber clutch cower
-new front pads

I'm sure I did forgeting something!
Bike is in realy good shape and keep in mind it is 9 years old so it is not PERFECT!!!
$4500

shadytype

Would you be interested in selling the sato's and PC3 separately?

I have an 06 that I am looking to put pipes on. I will include my sock exhaust for you in the sale.

hit me back.
Shady in NJ

borislav

Control Rider
shadytype;210031 wrote: Would you be interested in selling the sato's and PC3 separately?

I have an 06 that I am looking to put pipes on. I will include my sock exhaust for you in the sale.

hit me back.
Shady in NJ
Shady not at this point but if comes to that I'll let you know.

borislav

Control Rider
daddyfriedrich;210085 wrote: secksy bike, i will pass the word. love to own that one myself... would you do 60 mos financing? LOL
Thanks,also thanks for passing the word around,but I would have to say no to financing;)

Slow Steve

I hate pushups.
Control Rider
borislav;211066 wrote: WRONG Greg,Bucks garage is on this side of the Bay Bridge;)
Plus he won't let me ride it. Mumbled something about what happened to Scotty's bike not happening to his. I don't know, his English ain't so good.:dunno:

borislav

Control Rider
Slow Steve;211116 wrote: Plus he won't let me ride it. Mumbled something about what happened to Scotty's bike not happening to his. I don't know, his English ain't so good.:dunno:
I'm not concerned for the bike I'm concerned about you because that beast may hurt your fragile old ass!;):D
Anyway people bike for sale $4300