FS: '07 Yamaha R1

kangelov

For sale is this 2007 Yamaha YZF-R1. It has only 5300 original miles. The bike has been garage kept and maintained very well. It has slight cosmetic damage on the left side, otherwise is in excellent condition. It has the following mods:

- FULL Akrapovic Evo II carbon fiber titanium race system. This alone retails for $3000
- Dynojet Power Commander II
- BMC Race air filter
- Pazzo racing lever set - shorty
- Stainless steel brake lines
- Fender eliminator kit
- Front turn signal eliminator kit - turn signals are integrated into the marker lights
- New OEM battery
- New spark plugs
- Original owner

PRICE: $9500 OBO

Pictures can be found at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/h1s93m3vc4u4msw/7jhIrnT8Vx

For details call 202-415-7089 or email: kangelov at gmail dot com
Located in Fairfax VA

kangelov

Thanks. Damage is very small and cosmetic. I am open to reasonable offers in case this is too high for current market.

PJZOCC624

z064life;279030 wrote: Good luck but I think you are a bit high. Especially for one with damage.
Seems to be a discussion held privately. Dont shit on dude's thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

z064life

PJZOCC624;279042 wrote: Seems to be a discussion held privately. Dont shit on dude's thread.

Is this the same reasoning why you would tell a guy how fast he is when he is crossed up and running 2:30s at Road Atlanta??

The OP wants to sell his bike...I don't see how helping him price it is shitting on his thread? Maybe it's just me but I'm on R1 specific forums so I see what people ask for particular bikes of all years, but hey, it's his bike...good luck and ask what you want. I was just trying to be helpful.

PJZOCC624

Nope, not same reasoning at all. Not even close. Don't be "that guy" trying to gather that analogy together. Dont compare the value of someone's bike to critiquing someone's riding.