FS $760 in credits for $700

borislav

Control Rider
z064life;257005 wrote: Can you help me understand this one.

$575 credits runs $500, so I could get 775 for 700 straight from nesba right?? Since yours don't expire until late next year I'd be interested, but would want them below NESBAs price.
First part is corect,second part is INCORECT!!!
You DON'T have option when buying credits to buy 775 for 700!!!
Again these are mine credits and IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME OR CALL @4432547020 and I'LL EXPLAIN!!!;)

r6blondie

Staff member
Control Rider
borislav;257006 wrote: First part is corect,second part is INCORECT!!!
You DON'T have option when buying credits to buy 775 for 700!!!
Again these are mine credits and IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PM ME OR CALL @4432547020 and I'LL EXPLAIN!!!;)
I wanted to purchase like $200 or $300 worth.
BTW with regards the the comment above - on th emain nesba page it says, if you buy credit- you get 15% more. Under Discoutn Pricing Plan http://www.nesba.com/Info/TrackEvents.htm fyi.... I think thats what the guy above was talking about.
so If any person bought $700 worth of credit they would actually get $805 worth.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
r6blondie;257092 wrote: I wanted to purchase like $200 or $300 worth.
BTW with regards the the comment above - on th emain nesba page it says, if you buy credit- you get 15% more. Under Discoutn Pricing Plan http://www.nesba.com/Info/TrackEvents.htm fyi.... I think thats what the guy above was talking about.
so If any person bought $700 worth of credit they would actually get $805 worth.
Yah, but you can only buy through nesba at $500, $1000, $1500, or $2000. Nothing in between. ;)

borislav

Control Rider
HondaGalToo;257107 wrote: Yah, but you can only buy through nesba at $500, $1000, $1500, or $2000. Nothing in between. ;)
Thank you Judy,obviously people don't buy credits from NESBA that often otherwise they would know!
I did try to point this out once and after that I gave up!I understand people want to save money but telling me you want certain procent below Nesba price will not get you anywhere and in the end I can use them all if comes to that!!!
So lets try this again!:rolleyes:

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
borislav;257110 wrote: Thank you Judy,obviously people don't buy credits from NESBA that often otherwise they would know!
I did try to point this out once and after that I gave up!I understand people want to save money but telling me ou want certain procent below Nesba price will not take you anywhere and in the end I can use them all if comes to that!!!
So lets try this again!:rolleyes:
No problem. It's hard to sell credits for the seller, since nesba takes some off the top right away. But, I also see the point that you're offering less than 15% off, which is the discount if purchased directly through nesba. :dunno: Guess it's up to the buyer if they want to buy 500 or 1000 from nesba and save 15%, or get a smaller amount of credits, or an amount in between from you but pay a bit more, but still less than full value. Whatevah.

borislav

Control Rider
HondaGalToo;257120 wrote: You give up too easy! Unless you've decided to ride a lot more! ;)
Hahaa,Judy I'm not giving up just thinking about going to Barber and to do that I will need credits!;)