FS: Alpinestars Supertech R Boots

dsmitty37

Brand new in box, never been tried on. Size 45....I wear a size 11 wide and they fit perfect (I ordered from a place and they were out of stock, so I ordered from another place and ended up with 2 pairs when all was said and done). Price-$425 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. I will have pics up in a bit

NEW PRICE $375 SHIPPED!!!!

PICS ARE HERE!!!

100MEDIA_IMAG0527.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0528.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0529.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0530.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0531.jpg

biggboi

?

Wow good luck with sale Im sorry you paid that much for those boots try ridersdiscount next time 350.00 shipped for same boots.

dsmitty37

$450 is the going rate just about everywhere for those boots. Revzilla, motosport, superbike toystore, motorcycle superstore......

1up5down

Control Rider
biggboi;238194 wrote: Wow good luck with sale Im sorry you paid that much for those boots try ridersdiscount next time 350.00 shipped for same boots.
biggboi;238232 wrote: My bad you have to call to get that kind of discount.

Special unadvertised
discounts to certain qualified individuals are unadvertised
for a reason!

Geesh!

alocker

You might want to try Ebay to get top dollar. Just keep the fees in mind.

For some of the others in the thread, way to support a fellow NESBA rider by shitting in his thread. You aren't doing RD any favors either.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Yeah, c'mon guys, dsmitty's a nice guy and a relatively new nesba member and track rider. Other than Rider's Discount, where you've got to be qualified, as 1up5down mentioned, around $450 is the going rate for those boots. And, they're one of the best ones out there.

D, if you don't get a good price for them, keep them as a spare set. Boots wear out eventually.

Good luck with your sale.

dsmitty37

Can't believe no one has any interest at all when I said make an offer. They are brand new in the box. Never been out of the box