Fs championship winning 2009 zx6r racebike clean and cheap

ahastings

Control Rider
2009 ZX6R FOR SALE
This bike is super clean and ready to win more races. I won 4 regional expert championships as well as 3 Summit Point and 3 NJMP expert track championships on this bike. It also took the overall expert #1 plate in the CCS Atlantic region. Bike has 3 weekends on freshly built SS motor done by Davey Jones, ex factory Kawasaki mechanic. Mild build for longevity. New Armour bodies bodywork just painted with zero time and new oem tank . Forks were just freshened up also. Bike has actual 3142 miles as the speedo was left connected. I purchased it as a salvage street bike with 570 miles. Had bike checked and measured by Computrack. Bike is currently set up for 175 lb rider, I can put proper springs on it for your weight. It has the following components:
  • Bazzaz Z-fi unit with quickshifter and traction control, handlebar mounted switch 10 positions for tc and 2 map switch. Has 2 maps in now for pump and VP MR12
    Galfer kevlar superbike brake lines
    Vortex levers
    Woodcraft clip-ons
    Woodcraft case covers
    Woodcraft rearsets
    M4 full exhaust with carbon can
    Modified oem ohlins steering damper
    Race Tech Big Piston Gold valve kit with micropolished internals in the forks
    Race Tech Custom Billet G3-S Shock with separate high speed and low speed damping
    Modified oem slipper clutch for better action
    520 chain and Vortex and Pit bull sprockets. Includes 15,16,43,44 and 45 tooth for any track
I am selling this bike cheap because I don’t want to sit on it till spring and also because it has a non rebuildable salvage certificate, which means it can never be made back into a street bike, not that many track bikes do anyway. I got a good deal when I bought it and built it into a very nice racebike and am passing the savings on.
I am only asking $6900. My contact info is Arnold Hastings 410-707-1861 ahastings1@yahoo.com . Bike is located in Baltimore/Washington area.
P1020654-1.jpg

P1020652-1.jpg

P1020651-1.jpg

P1020657-1.jpg