FS: Ladies or little person track gear

ladypink

Alpinestars Stella ladies 2-piece suit (size euro 42). Been down once, still in good shape. $350
IMG_7966.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg

Sidi Vertigo Boots (size 38). $160

IMG_8567.jpg

Alpinestars back protector (size small), $75

IMG_4133.jpg

ROCKIT

I like the back protector. Would you trade for a black Alpinestars jacket like new size Medium?

gemiller

I'll throw an offer in at $250 for the suit set(i know it's a bit of a lowball but its what I can afford to offer right now). My wife doesn't ride that much but she keeps bugging me for some leathers.

ladypink

ROCKIT;185092 wrote: I like the back protector. Would you trade for a black Alpinestars jacket like new size Medium?
No, sorry. I am bikeless at the moment and I already have a few too many jackets :)

gemiller

My offer will stand either way, if you decide you are willing to take the $250 at any point let me know.

gemiller

I'm stuck at $250 financially right now, but if they are still available in a bit I'll probably pick them up for your counter offer.

ladypink

gemiller;186577 wrote: I'm stuck at $250 financially right now, but if they are still available in a bit I'll probably pick them up for your counter offer.
I'd prefer to keep any negotiations to PMs. I will send you another PM, but I will include my email address as an easier way to discuss. Thanks.