FS: NEW Alpinestars Mesh Jacket w/liner, XS $75 shipped

navycoat

Alpinestars T-Stunt Air-Flo Mesh Jacket, size XS, $75 shipped in CONUS

I will ship within 24 hours of payment being verified on PayPal. Thanks for looking!

I ordered this jacket from a local dealership and it didn't fit but now I can't return it. It's still in the original plastic bag with tags attached. This is the best jacket for summer and fall. The mesh breathes really well to keep you cool and add the full sleeves rain / wind liner to convert it to a warmer jacket. Pay less than half of retail for a brand new Alpinestars jacket.

The jacket is constructed of a ballistic nylon in the impact-zones (outside of arm, middle of back, shoulder, etc.) and a heavy-duty abrasion resistant mesh material on the inside of the arms and the entire side and portions of the front and rear of the jacket. In summary, you have protection where you need it most and excellent ventilation for warm weather riding. The jacket also includes adjustable CE approved armor in the shoulder and elbow area and a foam back pad.

Key features of Alpinestars T-Stunt Air-Flo Mesh Jacket:

* Heavy Abrasion resistant mesh ventilation panels.
* 600 Denier Fabric with PU coating.
* CE approved adjustable protectors.
* Back protector compartment with foam protector
* Removable water/wind resistant long-sleeve liner.
* Two internal and two external pockets.
* Maximum ventilation for summertime riding with excellent protective qualities.

Click for a larger view.