FS: New Forcefield Backprotector ProSub4

depredador1198s

Top of the Line Protection: Forcefield ProSub4 Backprotector

Never used and still in original packaging. $154 (Normally $200)

Size = Medium

http://www.forcefieldbodyarmour.com/img/products/large/2339_l.jpg

Forcefield Size Chart

IPhone184_zpsd123a9bd.jpg

Kmysiak847

I've been checking my messages and I never received a response. Ohhhh just one of the joys of the Internet. Anyways, how did it fit you/how tall are you? I don't have much space in my suit could you send me a few pics of the width with the cloth cover off?

Kmysiak847@gmail dot com

9mmkungfu

Kmysiak847;268393 wrote: I've been checking my messages and I never received a response. Ohhhh just one of the joys of the Internet. Anyways, how did it fit you/how tall are you? I don't have much space in my suit could you send me a few pics of the width with the cloth cover off?

Kmysiak847@gmail dot com
Sorry for the confusion. I am not the original poster selling the back protector. I meant to inform the original poster that I too had messaged him like you have, but have not received a reply.

Hopefully he will chime in here soon.

depredador1198s

Initially, I was concerned that I had done wrong by a Fellow NESBIAN and I genuinely felt ashamed. :doh:

However, when I hurried to check my private messages I noticed that one person sent a PM on 8/26 at 8:43 and the other person sent one on 8/26 at 11:57.

LOL, wait a minute, isn't today 8/27. LOL, you guys need to slow down.

How can you suggest that I dissed you and you have been waiting days for responses . . . you just sent the PMs YESTERDAY

Anyway, both PM responses sent. NO apologies because I didn't do anything wrong here. :rolleyes: