FS: Nikon D90 DSLR - 12MP, 4.5 fps

track4me

Nikon D90 Digital SLR
12 MP
4.5 fps
3" LCD screen
Auto ISO up to 3200
shoots HD movies

I am a camera junkie, I've had it almost a year and I want to sell it and check out something else. I take great care of my camera gear.

Camera is in excellent shape, has never been dropped, dinged, rained on ect. was always carried in my Velocity 8 bag during transport. The 3" LCD is friggin beautiful :thumbup:

I purchased the body new and is a full retail USA model, it comes with all the OEM accessories (charger, battery, strap, software, manuals, retail box, ect.)

UPS shipping to the east coast is included!

I am selling it 2 ways:

*Body only with all the accessories it came with $775

*Body w/ 70-300mm lens (includes UV filter) $900

3938636041_ac66780ece.jpg

3939414050_3f6ddeeac4.jpg

3938636537_aebe01d4ce.jpg

ZLTFUL

Argh, yer killin' me here! In the market for a DLSR but wanted to keep it as cheap as possible...

track4me

ZLTFUL;85641 wrote: Argh, yer killin' me here! In the market for a DLSR but wanted to keep it as cheap as possible...

What about $739 for the body and I can ship it out today if I get paypal funds before 3pm Eastern? :D

I don't have lens with me at work and wasn't sure if you are looking for a lens or not.

I have 2 other "offers" out there but I nobody has sent me $$ yet. ;)

ZLTFUL

If I did it, I would take the lens too. Been debating the Pentax K2000 for a couple of weeks now as I found a very good rated 2600mm lens for dirt cheap for it...but it would put me at this price with the body and lens with no other accessories...