kPx4S.jpg

MDzYI.jpg

sKzrV.jpg

9t1de.jpg

2ydUS.jpg

UsJGv.jpg

nIzKP.jpg

GoodKnight

JTRC51;248339 wrote: Fukin sick bike! I just wish the frame was kept black on that year.
No way! Race replica mean brushed aluminum!!! :)

Plus the 04 always looked the best to me because it was the only year it didn't have a black frame.

L8HOi.jpg

jp182;248343 wrote: selling it! how come???
So I can give that primered car in my garage a proper paint job. Plus, I feel bad with the bike literally just sitting in the garage. I've ridden it maybe a few hundred miles in the past few months.

Knowing me, i'll probably pick up another 04 in a few years lol. In fact, I'm choking up thinking of it leaving for its new owner.

hurricanejohn;248512 wrote:
Prolly because some idiot in north Georgia fell in love with the dang thing!!!:banghead:

The idiot,

HJ
;)

berto

always wanted one.. after riding my boys' RC.. I fell in love.. some day i'll get one.. I just sold my MINT EK Hatch.. I wish I would have seen this sooner.. I DEFINITELY would have made a move...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE !!

Readfast

Awesome Bike!!! I have 2004 Hayden in the garage with all the stock plastic and tank in storage. It's been my track bike for a few years. But I'm going to turn her back into a street bike this winter. Just bought a new triumph 675R, that will be a track bike as soon as I have enough time to put some miles on her, buy some track fiberglass and a few other extra's.

But, I'm not selling my RC! I love the damn thing to much. Wife not so much. She keeps asking how are you going to ride more than one bike!!!
She will never understand!

Readfast;248813 wrote: She keeps asking how are you going to ride more than one bike!!!
Answer - multiple personalities (squint your eyes and talk in a low tone when you say this to her. If you have a firearm handy wave it around some. She will leave you and your bikes alone after that I feel sure....)

I did this two years ago and haven't seen my wife since!

HJ