FS: PARTING 05 cbr1000rr, TONS of performace/race parts, clean title frame and more

kb10103

I have this on 2 other forums as well, TONS of good parts, need it all gone thanks! :)

I am parting out my 1000rr. Clean and Clear title in my name. I have owned the bike for the last few years and have put a TON of work and money into it. Life is changing a bit and it's time to move on. I'm going to build a Motard and use some of the funds for other things. All the parts are in great shape unless otherwise noted, shipping is extra but I'm reasonable and will work with you on it, all prices are OBO but keep it reasonable as most of these are very good already. I'm happy to answer question just let me know. Posting a picture of the bike below and will go through and post individual parts pictures tonight for everything! Bike has around 18k on it and runs like a top. Just replace ALL the fluid, oil, coolant, clutch & brake fluids within the last 50 miles. 2CT Tires have about 50 miles on and much more see below. Many performance parts, Brembo, ALTH, ladybird, Gilles, Vortex, PCIII, Muzzy, Micron, 08 Modified signal mirror ready to go, G-Craft Rear Brake Reservoir, and more. I'm working on breaking the bike down now. Anyone local to the Harrisburg PA Area is welcome to pick parts up. Post up, PM or text/call 717-383-9279. Thanks! Prices are in descending order as I built the list in excel so I can track it easier. Looks through it all as there are great parts throughout, for example I have 19x18 Brembo brake and clutch master and remote brake adjuster, but they may not be listed right next to each other. I will continue to update this post as things sell :thumbsup:

-Frame clean/clear title, professionally powder coated matte black, registered, insured and inspected in my name through the end of August. SOLD
-Full OEM 07 Repsol Fairings w/extra lower and right mid. Light clear coat scratch on tank from something sitting on it and light scuff on 1 corner of tail $1,100.00
-Motor/engine $900.00
-Micron Full big bore serpent headers w/ titanium canister (dent in underside of canister won't see it when mounted) $600.00
-ALTH Wave Rotors (less them 1k on these) $450.00
-Rims/Tires brand new 2ct tires (less then 50 miles on them) SOLD
-Brembo 19x18 radial brake master w/folding lever w/ladybird bracket and reservior bottle & w/microswitch and hardracing bracket for brake light SOLD
-Vortex Rep Rearsets SOLD
-Brembo 19x18 radial clutch master w/ladybird bracket and reservior bottle $225.00
-Forks (need left fork seal) SOLD
-Moddified 08 signal mirrors w/ adapters, work in conjunction with Proton flush mounts, needs one mirror glass replaced, it got cracked, any glass shop can replace this for around 25 dollars $150.00
-Woodcraft 2.5"riser clipons w/extended stainless steel lines (same as helibars) SOLD
-PCIII USB SOLD
-headlight with Tripage LED third eye SOLD
-Woodcraft racing clipons SOLD

-Triples (upper/lower) SOLD

-Gilles Chain Adjusters, black in color $125.00
-Case Covers R/L (1`PSR, 2 MotoR) SOLD

-05 Radiator SOLD

-Remote brake adjuster for Brembo Brake master $100.00
-Motovation no cut sliders SOLD

-Motovation axles sliders (front/back) SOLD

-Fuel Tank and pump SOLD

-complete lock set w/key $100.00
-Carbon fiber front fender SOLD

-07 complete wiring harnes w/evsm delete $100.00
-Chain/Sprocket set -1+1 (less them 50 miles on sprockets) newer 530 chain (less then 1k on chain) $100.00
-3 Custom Specialty Castle nut sockets 1/2" drive (1 for steering stem, one for swingarm nut and one for engine nuts) these are $85 to $100 a piece new. SOLD
-Gauges SOLD
-proton flush mounts, currently set to strobe $90.00
-BMC racing filters SOLD
-Lightech keyless gas cap SOLD
-Brand new Gear Indicator with 5 wire quick connector SOLD
-Tripage LED turn signal rear pegs SOLD
-Gold G-Craft Rear Brake reservior SOLD
-Muzzy Racing radiator Fan SOLD
-Integrated IE rear brake light, 3 flash brake and sequential turn signals, works in conjunction with LED signal passenger pegs $75.00
-Calipers/Pad $75.00
-07 ECU SOLD
-Upper fairing stay SOLD

-Gilles shift support SOLD

-swingarm $50.00
-subframe $50.00
-stainless steel rear brake line $25.00
-Speedohealer SOLD

-Nicki Spocket cover SOLD

-Fuel Tank SOLD

-07 Airbox w/ ECU brackets $50.00
-Tinted Zero Gravity windshield SOLD

-All axles/egine hangers/engine mounting bolts w/nuts and spacers $50.00
-Repsol Solo Seat cover (auctmarts) $40.00
-R6 quick turn throttle SOLD

-Titanium Rear axle nut $20.00
-Tripage LED flasher relay SOLD

IMG_0170.jpg

IMG_0168.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

IMG-20111016-00069.jpg

IMG-20111021-00078.jpg

IMG-20111010-00027.jpg

IMG-20111010-00025.jpg

kb10103

bump...

updated first post.

still have almost new wave rotors, gilles chain adjusters, brembo clutch master cyclinder, full Micron big bore serpent headers with titanium canister left!

let me know.

kb10103

snikwad;251249 wrote: Hey ahhh, did u buy my old bike?
Yes I did! And I still have it. I ended up with 3 bikes and a ton of duplicate parts. The micron is from your bike but all the rest isn't as I kept everything on it since it was set up well. :thumbup: