FS: Quickshifter, RC51 GSXR Wheels, Brembo MC, Woodcraft Tire warmers, and more!

EngineNoO9

Really just looking to get rid of this stuff to clean up my house and garage some before I deploy to Afghanistan in January. I'll entertain any reasonable offers but please don't low ball me... I have little desire to ship the wheels so if we're making a deal on them, please don't offer me $100 shipped cause it isn't gonna happen. Paypal is preferred and all prices are marked WITHOUT shipping included.

Dynojet Quickshifter Sensor (Pull-Type). I can get pics of this if you want and might have a shift rod that I can toss in that MIGHT work for you depending on the bike. ~ $100

RC51 SP2 wheels. These were my spares on my RC51 for the last couple years. They're the standard SP2 wheels and do show a little wear. Comes with a cush drive, spacers, and stock sprocket. - $350

K1-K5 GSXR 600/750 wheels. These are K1-K3 wheels with rotors. They fit up to K5 but will require replacing the rotors, OR buying spacers for your radial brake calipers to do big brake rotors. They are worn but hold air and aren't bent. - $175

2011-08-09%25252018.19.18.jpg

Honda RC51 SP1 Throttle Bodies. Used but in good shape. Was going to use for a minor engine build but once again, the RC51 is going bye bye so these need to as well. - $75

2011-08-20%25252022.18.51.jpg

Woodcraft Single Temp Tire Warmers. Used these for a couple seasons and they are in EXCELLENT condition. They do fit 190/55's as well for those who are concerned. Also... yes I understand they say speedhaus on them but they are woodcraft. Trust me.... - $175

IMG_20110916_000803.jpg

2011-08-09%25252018.22.26.jpg

I also have an old agvsport full leather suit, race RC51 bodywork, and a rc51 spare tank (with fuel pump) laying around that are up for sale if there is any interest.

Readfast

What type of Race bodywork is it? Do you have some pics of them and the fuel tank? I'm interested in anything you might have for the RC.

You can e-mail pics to my e-mail along with the price for each item. Very Interested!!!!

Also, you still have your RC? If, so how much are you wanting for it?

Thanks,
Tim
tgoelzer1@gmail.com

EngineNoO9

I'll get pics of the bodywork tonight. The brand is unknown and the bodywork needs repair. The tank also has a dent but is fixable or usable as is. Because of the damage, I'll be willing to unload it pretty cheap. I'll send you an e-mail as soon as I get the pictures together.

I still have the RC but it's sort of "spoken for" by my brother in law. But I've seen no cash so..... I'll get together everything I have and let you know.

Joe