FS Summit Main I Group 9 / 12 13

Blaise

rayten;75346 wrote: price?

why not just turn them back in?
You're paying for the price in line. I'm guessing it's above whatever NESBA is charging since I bet you it's full...

// Then no idea. Also, why isn't it full? Main usually fills up months ahead of time...

Vitamin_J

I turned in the spaces for NESBA credits. Saw some recent video of the 'new' surfaces and I'd rather do anything that ride that place.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
here ya go VJ...........

fugly008.jpg

ThePunisher

Yeah whats up with the new surface...this will be my first trackday ever and people are always complaining about the service. I personally feel anything is better than some streets I ride on.

NoBull

Did you guys ride Main before it was repaved? When it had concrete in T1, 5 and 6? The pics I saw in T1 didn't look that bad. Not sure what T5/6 looks like. I heard it had not received any concrete patches.

Let me put it this was, Wood and Jensen et al were still able to run 13's and 14's there a couple of weeks ago so it is definitely still possible to go fast there.

Of course, to each his own. We all have to make up our own mind, but don't chase a newbie away when you haven't ridden it yourself yet!

Punisher, I hope to see you there.

I rode there a few weeks ago.. It is just fine.. People need to just ride and stop letting they're mind its horrible.. Clearly people are still running the same fast times. their is grip, Just may have to re adjust your lines. I personally like it more now but thats just me. 5 is the only one that i personally feel is worse.