FS: VIR North SED I 5/14

nrcooled

$300 OBO for the day

I got bumped to A and I don't think I'll have any fun based on my last track day in I.

nrcooled

The problem comes in with major speed differences. I like being on track, period, but I got in trouble a couple of times at Beaver because of passing. When I am closing on another rider who is going 50-60mph slower than me it can get, at best, "hairy" and at worst dangerous.

Not to mention that I spent more time passing people then I did on my lines/throttle application/braking points/etc.

I don't prefer to "enhance my skills" that way :p Nothing against the guys that were running at the Beav in I. They were all great but I liked to get towed around the track and measure my skills against other riders and it's difficult when there's no one to "play" with on track.

eagletangogreen

Just my two cents..

Beaver is a go cart track.. VIR is NOT, I promise you you'll have plenty of open laps with no one in your way, especially in the afternoon. Plus the girls that work at VIR are the most hottest chics you'll meet and see..

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
dude don't miss out on an SED, trust me, if i could i would take advantage of it. Same thing happened to me, i was signed up for the "I" SED and i got bumped, i went and had a blast playing around with all the CRs

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Yeah, you definitely won't be the only A guy there because of getting a bump while already signed up for the SED day. And it IS the NORTH course at VIR... :D