g'bye Mid atlantic, hello SE

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Meat;90767 wrote: Judy,

It looks like I will have to take a longer off season than I planned. The crash gods ripped my bike out from under me and tossed me through the air at VIR. But I will heal up and be ready for next season.

Be wary of the crash gods, they aren't so cool.

Ah, sorry to hear that. Get back out there soon.

Buckwild

I'm in Charleston, SC. Welcome to the dirty souf.
KWS in North Chuck can hook you up. I've been bringing my junk down when I lived in Columbia, and now that Chip is around the corner, he gets all my sob stories.

Hit me up if/when you want to hit it in the SE. I have room for a bike.

Buck

Folly1

Welcome

Buckwild;91236 wrote: I'm in Charleston, SC. Welcome to the dirty souf.
KWS in North Chuck can hook you up. I've been bringing my junk down when I lived in Columbia, and now that Chip is around the corner, he gets all my sob stories.

Hit me up if/when you want to hit it in the SE. I have room for a bike.

Buck
Welcome to CharlieTown. Several of us here. Ghiaman (CR), Brian Johnson, SE Director, wounded, but recovering fast, and a few other NESBA ghosts. We should meet for a beer in the near future.

Ben.

meowculpa

thanks to all for the gracious welcome and kind words.
2010 should be a swell season. now to get some paychecks to fund a van and i'll be set.. whee..

Buckwild

Folly1;91358 wrote: Welcome to CharlieTown. Several of us here. Ghiaman (CR), Brian Johnson, SE Director, wounded, but recovering fast, and a few other NESBA ghosts. We should meet for a beer in the near future.

Ben.
No doubt.
I know Brian, we used to kick tires before I got real busy with work n racing. I plan to make a bunch of dates, get back into the swing. We'll see you cats out there. In the meantime, hit me up when you're ready for that beer. I'll drag Chip from KWS along. He lives around the corner and is quite bored now that the race season is over. :)