Galespeed Type M (forged mag) 04-07 1000RR

snikwad

My forged mags are being repaired as we speak by framestraightsystem.com
I managed to find a piece of missing rumble strip 2 years ago at VIR and hit it so hard i was thrown out of the saddle and almost off the bike. In the process bending both rims, no cracks or anything, just bent them. I sat on them for years, and then sent them to be fixed a few weeks ago.
Theyre almost done.
These dont sell for under $2500 new ANYWHERE, and thats without sprockets and any rotors.

theyre...
Galespeed Type M
17x3.5 and 17x6.0
forged magnesium (extremely light)
includes 1 43t Driven sprocket and 1 42t vrotex sprocket, and 1 galfer wave rotor (rear)

Asking $1600 shipped to lower 48

I understand the rear will bolt unto a 08+ 1k RR, but the front spacers and rotor mounts would need machining as the newer front end forks are a tad closer together.

pis of brake kit.
stock photo of wheels, and as they were on my bike.

snikwad

I also have a set of BMW E46 M3 19s factory wheels if anyone is looking for a set. dirt cheap. cheapest on the web.

snikwad

Repair is done, and theyre being painted this week, so none of the repair blemishes will be there. Theyll look minty fresh.

with that i adjusted the price, since painting them costs a lil more. paying for them tomorrow and i should have em by the time you get your tax return.

I will work with a buyer if he wants the rear brake conversion too. killer deal folks. make an offer if you dont like my price, but lets be smart about it, these are 17 mags with 2 sprockets and a rear wave rotor.

Oh, and the BMW M3 rims are sold, but i still have a marchesini yamah front rim.

snikwad

price re-adjusted after looking at the competition out there. back to $1600 shipped for the wheels.