Gauging interests in HAZARDOUS RACING Group Buy

WADESNS

Gauging interest in a hazardous group buy. If you have been to the track this year you have probably seen at least one of these suits on someone riding there. I have talked to a lot of people with them and haven't had anyone give me any negative feed back. Best part is they are completely custom from fit to labeling including colors. Unfortunately I have also seen a couple in action and they have held up very well. If you were one of those guys please chime in. If for some reason you have something negative to say please keep it to yourself, I am only doing this so that the participants will get into a great fitting suit for a great price. I am not on here to push this product nor am I on here to bad mouth anyone else or their products.

If you are interested in joining the group buy (limited to the first ten paying customers) Please go to www.hazardousracing.com click on forum then sign up on the forum not the order page. Send me an email or pm me with your username and I will add you to a group buy forum so that you can get pricing and other group buy info. My email is wadesns@gmail.com

Thanks,
..RJ..