Geoff May gsxr1000 track bike

gmay99

hey everybody I'm selling my 07 gsxr1000, this bike is dialed in. It is set up the same as the bike I got 2nd in the ama sstk class last year. I'm asking 10500 for it. Here is a list of what it has. O and I'll even come out to a southeast nesba day and show you how to ride it for a day.

Ohlins ttx rear shock, w spare spring
ohlins 25 mm front fork kit, w spare springs
yosh em pro kit ecu
yosh kit exhaust full ti and carbon
yosh shifter
vortex bars
vortex rear sets
vortex sprockets, w multiple spares
gpr steering damper
vortex case covers
attack bodywork
spare wheels, w rotors
braided lines

Thunderace

BIG JIM
Control Rider
How cool is it to have Geoff May a poster on the board? Rode with you a couple years ago at Barber and you made us all look like we were on bicycles! I highly doubt this bike will be on the board for very long.

Now, get on a Yamaha team and I'll buy your R1 a couple years later!:D

gkotlin

Thunderace;84999 wrote: How cool is it to have Geoff May a poster on the board?
Very sweet.... He's definately one of my favorite riders. I recall very fondly the sweet pass he put on me at Road America turn 7. Then slalom course down the hill around a bunch of riders. Politely checks up for Ron Hix who was waiting for me. Ron points to the apex and Geoff is GONE!

It was so sweet to watch, I almost forgot to turn.

Welcome and hopefully we'll see you around here regularly.

utp216

I wish I had the money and the balls to ride that bike!!

Like the other poster said, it's nice to have a pro rider posting on a forum like this!

jimgl3

this bike?

picture.php

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
gkotlin;85149 wrote: Very sweet.... He's definately one of my favorite riders. I recall very fondly the sweet pass he put on me at Road America turn 7. Then slalom course down the hill around a bunch of riders. Politely checks up for Ron Hix who was waiting for me. Ron points to the apex and Geoff is GONE!

It was so sweet to watch, I almost forgot to turn.

Welcome and hopefully we'll see you around here regularly.

Haha, I remember the pass he made on me at Road Atl through the esses. I thought I found reverse on my Honda. I'm sure the wheelie over the hill was just to add insult to injury. :D

Mr.DJ

MatMladin7;85342 wrote: Almost as cool as having me post on the board.

Only if you are actually you - and rode with us :)

T
Geoff, thanks for posting. Maybe see ya in florida in off season - I hope. Hell, maybe duramtown.

MatMladin7

Mr.DJ;85354 wrote: Only if you are actually you - and rode with us :)
how can you question if I'm me?

"come on! look at me! tell me I'm not Kramer!"
kramer.jpg

...I'm going to miss American television. We'll see about the riding.

Mr.DJ

Not only will I have a spot for ya, but I'll have a built 09 R1 in case you forget your scooter ;)

Good luck with the sale, Bro!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Mr. May...I'm already signed up for Road A in December. It would be an honor to ride with you.

I'll trade you a beer after the day's over for an autograph or two.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
It's ON like DONKEY KONG!!!!

What's your preference Geoff? I'll have it waiting in the cooler.

ZLTFUL

I would in a heartbeat if I had the extra scratch Geoff...if only for the opportunity to say I got my ass handed to me by Geoff May.

bobphl

Is this your rebuilt "hang time" bike? LOL!! Wow, that was crazy!! Anyway, glad to see you were okay after watching the video that was just posted. I'm a noobie and would step up if I had the cash too!! I'd bet it's a perfect bike. Let me know if you have a 600 or 750 for sale in the future!!
tks
:adore: