Get rid of the late registration fee.

Ruhe52

Count me as a member of the Josh Fan Ponzi scheme.
Well said Josh.
If $20 is stopping you from riding wow are you running a tight budget in a sport that just doesn't care one rip shit about budgets. What if you get to Tech and they say no way man those brake pads are not going to make it you need new or we can't let you out. Imagine no Derek no Moon at the track or at least not sitting on parts you need to get out on the track. So you what pack it in. Call the local dealer explain your plight and he or she does what gives you a set. Nope. Full retail baby and more than $20 bucks.

I understand walking is a pretty exciting sport and pretty cheap.

beevan217

Not to beat you up man but, I agree with Cyclerant. If $20 is an obstacle for you, then this isn't what you should be spending your money on. I don't know many tracks that we ride that are available ESPECIALLY this season after a certain period of time. Try getting an NJMP date for July 20th int the beginning of June and it's SOLD OUT!!! That's what happened to me. LOL (very pissed that my brother got it......BASTID!!!:argh:) LOL

I actually never even considered the "late fee" being an issue because my crew & I usually have our schedule worked out as soon as the new days pop up. We start planning from the end of the current year & wait for the new schedule to come & work from there. If there was ANY issue regarding a "late registration", it would be because WE tried to squeeze in a date that wasn't planned in the early part of the year & OF COURSE........ was full.

NESBA has to stay float, there are a LOT of people that look forward to track season & how things are done here as opposed to other orgs. I've only run with one other org and can say it wasn't a bad experience BUT, I prefer the way NESBA runs their show. So with that said, you damn right I order from Moon & Derek. Imagine trying to get tires within a couple of weeks of a day from some other business, have them waiting for you at the track at the prices we are afforded. Truthfully, many other parts as well. There have been several track days that have been salvaged early in that day by the parts truck whether it's Moon or Derek.

Finally, all I have left to say is:

AUSTIN........ YOU SUCK FOR GETTING THE NJMP THUNDERBOLT DATE!!!:D

vanbreezy

Yeah you will get the day just hang in there but until then for all the cats on the waiting list BLACKBERRY BITCHES. :saythat:

JVance

I have done trackdays with a couple other clubs and they'll cost you more the $20 to register late. ALthough If NESBA did cancel it I doubt it would make much difference in the # of early entrants. Most people plan for reasons other than saving $20. My biggest reason for registering early is fear of a sell out. If I were assured the event would not sell out I would gladly to pay $20 to have a look at the weather forecast for the weekend of the event. If I could accurately predict the weather for any given weekend I bet I could get more than $20 out of each one of you for it. I bet the club would pay a hefty fee to ensure they only booked sunny weekends.