getting bike ready

mikes929

hey guys i got a 2001 cbr929 needs a complete services as well as front forks revalved. I am in charlotte,NC and want to have suspension set up by someone like GMD or someone like it. The queastion is can he sevice the bike as well or does he only do suspension work? Just want to take the bike one place and have everything done. Who do I go to in my area GMD Atlanta or what???? Thanks.

HighWay

Send me a PM on what you want done. I know a guy locally that works on my bikes, is a AMA mechanic and goes through Traxxion for suspension. He might be your answer.

mikes929

first the whole bike from clutch sinked to spark plugs a really good tune up or service. Then i have ohlins rear suspension with stock front forks spring probably original as well as fork oil all that stuff. Wanted to buy some race tec or ohlins springs have them installed and then have the suspension completly dialed in for my weight height.

transman

would u mind shootin me a pm too. i live in the same area and need some suspension work done on a zx10.

Thermosman, aka Mike Fitzgerald, is in Hendersonville, NC (Ohlins USA). Ph. 770.500.6445

Best reputation in the biz and well deserved.

Fire929

I'm planning on sending my stuff down to thermosman as soon as I take it off the bike. Hard to find someone who doesn't like his work.