Getting out sale

John#12

** To All: Some things have come up after I made this posting that require me to suspend the sale of these items indefinitely. I am just not able to deal with selling this stuff until I get some higher priority things taken care of first. In addition, I have decided to not sell the stands until after the bike sells as I need the stands to support the bike over the winter. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused any of you. I hope you understand. Sincere regards, John **

It has been great. After six seasons I'm calling it quits.

Items are located in Brookfield, WI (a suburb of Milwaukee)

For sale are:

Held Akira Gloves - used for six season, been down twice, been repaired, well cared for as in rinsed out after every weekend and kept conditioned - $35

TCX Competizione Racing Boots Size 9 - used for one season, very good condition, red/white/black $100

Bohn Back Protector, Large, used for 6 seasons - $50 -->SOLD

Bohn Chest Protector, used for 6 seasons - $10 -->SOLD

Dainese Leathers, K series, red silver black, crashed twice in them, repaired, I used them for six seasons, 56 Eu, no bad smells - $95

Brand new Dainese Knee Pucks - $30

Pit Bull Front Stand w/#1 adapter - $110

Pit Bull Trailer Restraint for 2004 CBR600RR - $195

Lockhart Rear Stand, kind of crappy but works - $50

XT Racing Lap Timer - $100 -->SOLD

Send emails to sharpshooter762 at earthlink d0t net.

John
Midwest I group

bayboy

:dunno: I thought I had dibs on the back and chest protectors? Was the thought of having to ship them to much?:dunno:

mike27

If and when the sale continues, please contact me about the Pitbull TRS. I'll take it if all I have to do is buy different pins for my bike.