Giant Stack of great takeoffs

motogypsy

So it is the end of the season, and I have been saving up a bunch of great take offs with the hopes of using them for some late season trackdays....but I have way more than I could possibly use....

all are in excellent shape....would be great trackday tires....or even novice race tires....

they were all used this summer so they are fresh in that aspect....

not more than 2 heat cycles, most have between 20 and 40 laps on em....

a few have only a couple laps on them....

Dunlop MOTO 2, spec tires, stamped MOTO 2 on sidewall special MOTO 2 compounds.....I have 3 sets that I just picked up....
they were only used top ride demo laps at various races or trackdays to show off the bike in between sessions, or on lunch...never raced on ..... never ridden hard... they are like new..the fronts are all medium race, and the rears are race hard...but stick like glue.....
they have between 4 and 10 laps on them....they all look like new.....these are the last 3 sets available in the U.S. until March of next year.......they are U.K. NTEC slicks...195/75/17 rear, 125/75/17 fronts, just amazing tires...the best takeoffs you have ever seen....$300 per set shipped

2 Dunlop 211 NTEC DOT rears, excellent shape.....190/55/17 , $85 each shipped....or $150 for both shipped.
date code...4809.. compound code NTEC 7704,
date code...4909.. compound code NTEC 6880

4 sets of Michelin 190 slicks.....$100 per set shipped...

4 sets of Michelin 180 Power One B, with V fronts....$85 per set shipped...

I have 1 set of Michelin Power One 190/55 rear with 3 laps on it...plus a V front with 26 laps on it...$160 for the set shipped...

and I have 1 Pirelli 180/55 rear SC2 compound...has 18 laps on it at NJMP.....$100 shipped....

i can send pics of any of these to your email address.....

I also have a great used MOTO GP Kangaroo suit...been down a few times, nothing major...sent out to Spider Leatherworks for reapairs.....size 44/54...red and black....$350 shipped....

and a used but in the box power commander...for a 06 , 07 R6,.....$180 shipped...

contact me p.m. email....text or call..

motogypsy

Slow Steve;219541 wrote: tell me more about the 190 slicks.
my slicks are quite friendly, good with children, and will arrive at your house dressed in a beautiful shade of black....

they are all fresh takeoffs from this summer...used for 3 or 4 Wera sprint races....and then practice the next week....
2 heat cycles...around 40 laps.....
rears are 1920B compound...the medium compound...
and the fronts are all s1246A, a soft compound....

still tons of laps left in em....wear indicators are still completely visible on both sides.....

p.m. me your email address, and I will shoot you some photo's

motogypsy

all of the michelins are gone....
both the NTEC DOTs are sold....
Pirelli's gone...

I have 3 sets of the MOTO 2, NTEC slicks left...that is it for now...thanx everybody....

see ya in the spring...