Gifts for the naughty

boxertwin

With the time and resources we spend at the track, let's face it, none of us are really going to fall in the nice category as far as Santa is concerned :doh: That being said, I'm sure we all have an extensive and well considered gift list for the overweight jolly fellow.

Let's hear about the goodies you're hoping will show up under the tree :D

booboo1

Levers for the track bike. ASV, Pazzo, etc. Already bought myself rearsets and clip ons. So if any of you want to gift me, any of the above will do. Oh ya, not shorties

smack28752

A nice, lightly used TT-R125L for my daughter and a chance to teach her the love of motorcycling like I did with my son. Extra benefits: It is a great present for me 'cause I get to keep my dirt bike and it will make an excellent pit bike too!!

Merry Christmas to all you NESBIANS out there!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
I would like Santa to bring me a set of race-spec titanium caliper bolts. My stock ones are drilled, but I think a couple of the holes are about to "pull out".

Blinky

I got Armour Bodies last month and just installed them. Wonder what I get this month.... a paint job or a lap timer. hmmmmmmmmm

Jiggy

Control Rider
Santa is bringing me a stunt cage and an 95 tooth rear sprocket. can you say.....Best....Christmas.....EVER! :wow:

ride_hard

I'm pretty sure a new pair of Held gloves to replace/upgrade my crashed ones with the hole in them. Some replacement knee sliders, and I'm pretty sure MORE TOOLS!

Dieselboy

5247264203_8ba701f83d_z.jpg