Gimoto suits are exploding in usa

mc29

Hey all thought I would pass info along. Gimoto suits which are the one of the finest race suits and apparel companies on the market today are finally creating a hub here in the USA. They are partnering with ANDIAMO RACING to bring all custom suits here in the US. What is special about these suits is that they are all MADE IN ITALY and every suit can come in kangaroo. Gimoto's quality is superior, used in BSB, WSBK, MOTO2, MOTO3, ISLE OF MAN ETC.

They offer great prices too from very expensive high suits to less expensive suits. Every suit fits amazing and if you get it tailored its heaven. Lead time isn't too bad about 4 weeks for a custom suit. and 8 weeks when they are busy.

Andiamo Racing website is very raw right now I supposed they are building the site, but you can contact them via email and they can get you a suit very quickly, they are getting mine to me by end of month. :D

Cheers!

rugbydawg13

Spam much? I'd be a lot more receptive to you're message also, if you weren't trying to elevate your protect by talking poorly of others.

...Sent from three hours behind you

mc29

It wasnt spam, actually ur right I dont want to bad mouth anyone. I actually edited the post. Didn't mean to offend

hoppa2k6

i seem to know of another distributor in the US that has been offering up these suits for sale long before ANDIAMO RACING was... I have no problem with a shout out to a company you favor (and quite honestly, I have all my measurents and colors picked out for a GIMoto RSX Suit), but I just thought I'd put it out there that they aint your only option when it comes to GIMoto....

A side not, from what I've heard, GiMoto's stuff is really great quality and well tailored. Hope to enjoy mine soon enough!

rugbydawg13

mc29;268093 wrote: It wasnt spam, actually ur right I dont want to bad mouth anyone. I actually edited the post. Didn't mean to offend
Fair enough. Cheers.

...Sent from three hours behind you