Gingerman pics!

Hirsch

Thanks Matt and Lynda! Taking the pictures is fun. Sorting the pictures is a pain. Thanks for putting in the effort.

ThePro8

Thanks Matt and Lynda. Its really awesome that you guys do this for us as a free service. We really do appreciate it.

IllmicIll

thanks Matt and Lynda! I wish I coulda helped you with the chain breaker but I was already running late for my session and I really had to drop one lol. ended up being late. but thanks again for the pics. photographer's lense crapped out on my first trackday at autobahn so I didnt get any pics so this is really awesome. thanks again :cheers:

tym2fly911

Thanks Matt and Lynda!! Despite how much I know Matt dislikes Gingerman for photos I think there were a lot of good shots :first:.....I definitely have to learn how to levitate :popcorn:

orionburn

Thanks so much for all the work you two put into doing that for us! :adore:

Not only is it cool to have pictures to show friends/family, but it's really helpful too. I thought I was doing plenty to hang off the bike but your shots show how much more I need to adjust my position.

If you make it to Gingerman next year I'll supply the beer for your weekend :D

greeny

is it wrong that when greg told me the pics were going up from the 10th, i just sat at my computer and hit the reload button about 200 times? ahaha

thanks again, guys! everyone's lookin' gooood :D

Andrei

> is it wrong that when greg told me the pics were going up from the 10th, i just sat at my computer and hit the reload button about 200 times? ahaha

yup, it's wrong .

so while you at it, you can actually get pretty accurate idea of your lap times. Hint. Compare metadata of shots done in the same corner/place . Often Matt does them exectly in intervals of one lap. Yet another benefit of onsite photography.

Vaulter721

I'm glad you guys like them!! Mine aren't as good as Matt's, but I tried to get a from behind picture of everyone so you guys could see some body position pics in corner 2. Thanks for the props!!

JonGu

Thanks as usual guys. And Lynda, not as good? You caught a better crash... that counts in my book!

ThePro8

Why is this pic under my name? :) dick

352144070_9kdZe-M.jpg

Matt

ThePro8;10085 wrote: Why is this pic under my name? :) dick

352144070_9kdZe-M.jpg
DAMNIT, my own site is blocked from my new job!!! :(

(since I have my way around that filter)
Steve, I have no idea why that pic is in your gallery.. Lynda did most of the sorting.

That was the first thing I noticed when pics were posted. I figured since it was Steve's first crash, it was a shot of the "Fire Rescue" truck on the way out to mop up his mess...

I thought it was great!

Jeff