Gingerman

jkrueger

Anyone going? Its going to be my first time there and I could use a tow for maybe the first couple sessions.

gkotlin

If you want to go fast, ride the Punkass rocket! It's setup great for that track!

You need a tow. Thats funny Jesse!

jkrueger

I wanna go fast!
Ricky20Bobby.jpg

S3aturnR

i'll be there but you could prolly get off an run faster than i can turn a lap. i keep getting better, tho.

see you all friday night!

s3aturnr

Bucky Badger

Jesse,

If you want a good tow I would recommend Mr. Marshall Skloss. I can tell you from personal experience that he is quite fast at Gingerman. I have some really nice video of him waving "bye bye" to me prior to gapping me by between 2 and 4 seconds a lap on Benji's 600 with worn out tires.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for damage to your ego that will occur by following Mr. Skloss, nor am I responsible for your bike if you put it in the grass in any turn as a result of your eagerness to keep up with Mr. Skloss. You have been informed and consent that you have knowledge of Mr. Skloss being very very very fast at Gingerman and you understand that any attempts on your part to pass Mr. Skloss will only anger him and cause him to adminster a butt whoopin :spank:the likes of which you haven't seen in quite some time. Further more you will not hold my or Marshall Skloss's heirs, assignees, peeps, pimps, posse or women past or present liable for any damage you cause to yourself or others in your feeble attempts to hang with the Sklossmonster. That is all.

ThePro8

steve p;55758 wrote: Only follow Joe if you want to go off in turn one.:Dpunkass;55775 wrote: and three!
Duh, that's why he's so fast. Cuts from turn one to turn 3. :D

Gingerman is a great track and and awesome atmosphere. weather should be great, track is safe, great place to camp, and you can't beat thirsty perch on Saturday night!

cecilio64

I was at Gingerman only once, last year on a Sunday. Because of a nearby church having services we only ran 2 morning sessions and broke for lunch from 11 to 1. Than we ran 5 afternoon sessions until 6 PM. Anyone know if that is still the case?

Matt

I'm trying to work out the details and make it this weekend. There's a ton to do at the house and cash is short. :-/

ctrank

ThePro8;55883 wrote: Duh, that's why he's so fast. Cuts from turn one to turn 3. :D

Gingerman is a great track and and awesome atmosphere. weather should be great, track is safe, great place to camp, and you can't beat thirsty perch on Saturday night!
Just leave a little bit on the table in T11, there is a nasty dip at the apex and not much run off if things go bad (think armco). Otherwise, the rest of the track is great! Wish I could go but I have other memorial day plans. Have fun everyone, and be safe!!