Godfather bumped to a group

bmrboy

Mike Beard .... AKA, The Godfather of Sicilian Race Team, gets bumped to "A" Group

Congrats Brother .... you worked hard for it ... you deserve it ... I'm glad I was there to watch it happen .... :D :congrats:

You were just flying Brother ... just freaking flying ....... :wow:

Scott,Dennis,& Myself are very proud of you ... freak'in awesome,just freak'in .......... :agree:

upnadam

I pedaled hard to stay with him one session and when we pitted in I said, " I'm moving you up!" Only to find out he was already bumped on paper just no room to ride A. Definitely congrats man, making it look easy out there. :crs:

Godfather

Thanks Guys!

Wow!

I FEEL LIKE I JUST DID TWO DAYS AT PATRIOT! I can barley walk and I feel like I have been beaten up!

I want to thank ALL the CR's that worked with me over the last 3 years, especially Taylor, John Dunham, Adam, and Steve. Thanks to Van for the Bump. I will have my bike wired up and radiator fluid changed for VIR SS at the end of June! I am HUMBLED and standing-by for more INSTRUCTION!:eek:

A Special thanks to my close friends Scott, Dennis, and John"Pusher Man" Mabry(now in Arizona) for getting me back on the track after a 15 year hiatus. :idea:

Aman, Tom, Mike K., Vinny, Ron, :haha: Mike Grady(Damn You Still Talk Alot) and Matt, Thank you guys for just being you. It really made the weekend perfect!

I like riding motorcycles on the track, BUT I LOVE HANGING OUT WITH MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS FROM NESBA!

Very Respectfully
GDFTHR

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
noobinacan;275666 wrote: Vinny and I had sunday :a: planned out for you....inside-outside-over-under...anywhere we can get by. LOL
HAHA, we were going to be the welcoming committee…:D

CR Lou taught me this…:)

bmrboy

Mike Grady(Damn You Still Talk Alot)

Hey leave me alone ... I'm old .... all I have are memories of the old glory days & riding with my NESBA friends .... :moon:

You keep talking sheet about me ... I may have to cancel my retirement and come back and pester the hell out of ya'll :D

Oh and buy the way Godfather .... That was the sweetest pass in turn #1 I've ever seen .......

Leaving 3 CR'S & passing 6 riders on the outside in the dust .... show-off :D

Godfather

You are Loved!

Old Man!

We would Love To Have you back!:D

I need to do some community service this year. I could do track days and spend time with the elderly and at the same time!

R/
GDFTHR

PawPaw

Congrats Godfather on the bump to A, looking forward to seeing you at the Patriot this year!!

mjkuhno

Congrats Mike! It was great to meet you in person and be able to hang out all weekend.

Looking forward to the next time out for sure!!

Godfather

Right Back at Ya!

mjkuhno;275748 wrote: Congrats Mike! It was great to meet you in person and be able to hang out all weekend.

Looking forward to the next time out for sure!!
Mike,

Congrats to you also my brother on your BUMP to I Group! It was great to meet you and your wife. You guys are really nice people, so I'm not sure WHY you wanted to camp next to us! :D I can't wait to do it again!

R/
GDFTHR

denbsteph

No doubt you are the man, passing folks at will, where ever and whenever is a testimony of greatness............ is that a bit much or what?????????

Congrats on the bump!!!!!!

ADVRacer

This past weekend was one of the best ever, the friends and fun never stop getting better. I Love This Organization! I'm really glad they decided to run NCBIKE so now I can run a track close to home with NESBA, frickin awesome!
Congrats Mike. I know you only stayed in "I" group to torture Dennis and I for your own sick personal amusement. Now Dennis and I are free to play in "I" group without your taunts and teasing, LOL. Can't wait for South/South at the end of the month.