Got an Idea for a Sticky Thread

Burnall4

I don't know if this is covered in a thread somewhere (I didn't search, shoot me later) but as I was talking to Lemondrop about NJMP. He threw the idea out of having a sticky with all the track information. Which I think would be a terrific idea! For example:

VIR:

Gate - ?
Power - Free
Showers - Yes
Gas - Sunoco at the Main Paddock
Food - Food Stand there
Hotels - Sleep Inn couple miles down the road.
etc...

This way everyone can plan out their trip a little more effectively, especially when you are going to a new track. It would help a lot of redundant questions that have been covered, its just an idea. What do you think? I would offer to do this but I have only been to a couple tracks, and the ones that I have been to i really don't remember the particulars.

:popcorn:

BTW I am totally a type A and have already started packing for NJMP, and its 2 weeks away, have a check off list and everything.

Meat

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:
Take a gander at the top of the Southeast Region forum....where the stickies are.:doh:

But, I do agree with you that it is so very useful.

vanelli56

Meat;43140 wrote: LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:haha:
Take a gander at the top of the Southeast Region forum....where the stickies are.:doh:

But, I do agree with you that it is so very useful.
:agree:

Well played good sir's

Burnall4

Burnall4;43114 wrote: (I didn't search, shoot me later)

Like I said string me up to the cross later :flipoff:

I never go in the Southeast Forum...well never meaning maybe once. And i am guessing neither does a lot of other members, could you move that one to the Paddock forum, maybe thats a better place for it :dunno:

jimgl3

Burnall4;43162 wrote: Like I said string me up to the cross later :flipoff:

I never go in the Southeast Forum...well never meaning maybe once. And i am guessing neither does a lot of other members, could you move that one to the Paddock forum, maybe thats a better place for it :dunno:
gimme back my crown you snooty Yankee! :moon: Lemondrop you're welcome down here anytime! LOL!

vanelli56

Burnall4;43162 wrote: Like I said string me up to the cross later :flipoff:

:first:Thats why the SE forum is the best one out there.... come by and visit more often... :D

Burnall4

jimgl3;43166 wrote: gimme back my crown you snooty Yankee! :moon: Lemondrop you're welcome down here anytime! LOL!
wow that was harsh! :p for reference I am not a Yankee, Richmond was the Capital of the South :moon:

Meat

BurnAll4.....Dude, you have to take this with some humor. I am not sure how you yankees in the MidAtlantic region are, but down here in the SouthEast we joke around a good bit and have a great time.

Burnall4

Meat;43193 wrote: BurnAll4.....Dude, you have to take this with some humor. I am not sure how you yankees in the MidAtlantic region are, but down here in the SouthEast we joke around a good bit and have a great time.

LOL!! I really am laughing, I guess its hard to translate through the computer as we all know. I take nothing personal, unless its about my family, even when people say stuff about me. I have been on these message boards as far back as the good old Prodigy days, I am used to the hazzin, I take more than i dish out ;) :)

Trust me if you meet me in person and get to know my smart ass sense of humor you will be able to picture me behind this big a$$ 24" monitor smiling and laughing, its all in good fun :D

jimgl3

i just figerd if he was friends with lemon he had to be pretty kewl with a thick skin and deeeeep sense of humor! LOL!

and oh yeah, he's ugly and his mother dresses him funny!

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
i think we should erase the hate and don't segregate.....

maybe change the name from NESBA to Full Unity Bikers Affably Riding......
FUBAR...
FubarWelcome6CY.gif

Burnall4

jimgl3;43201 wrote: i just figerd if he was friends with lemon he had to be pretty kewl with a thick skin and deeeeep sense of humor! LOL!

and oh yeah, he's ugly and his mother dresses him funny!

Yeah lemon has ben nice enough to entertain my dumb ass for a couple of months now, just wondering when he realizes I am ass and stops talking to me :haha:

Burnall4

lemondrop;43205 wrote: i think we should erase the hate and don't segregate.....

maybe change the name from NESBA to Full Unity Bikers Affably Riding......
FUBAR...
FubarWelcome6CY.gif
ROFLMAO!!!!!:adore: