Got it!!!!

lplonske

that's right, I've moved into the :a: group!
I was quite proud of myself to be honest, going from a :b: grouper to :a: in less than a year.

Big thanks to B-Blume for the help, much appreciated, couldn't have done without you. Matt Granzow and Tony C. too
Also, got a nice tow from J Fuggin T on my first advanced day and was running my best ever times!
all in all it was one of the best weekends ever!

jigs

Congrats!! A group....first it get's real...then it get's different....then it get's Real different...welcome.

dirkmc3

jigs;194872 wrote: Congrats!! A group....first it get's real...then it get's different....then it get's Real different...welcome.
Nice qhote....

And congrats on the A bump...see ya on the track !

stkr

CONGRATS! Welcome to the madness. :D

We need some pictures of you on your bike, in full gear, from behind. That way we can identify you when we want to "welcome you" properly. ;)

jigs

stkr;194888 wrote: CONGRATS! Welcome to the madness. :D

We need some pictures of you on your bike, in full gear, from behind. That way we can identify you when we want to "welcome you" properly. ;)
You couldn't be talking about the old welcome to "A" group stuff pass would you Jim?:wow:

RandyO

Congrats on the :a: bump... should be proud... NESBA takes some genuine skill (perhaps a touch of insanity) to get to that group... :)

Bucky Badger

RandyO;194902 wrote: Congrats on the :a: bump... should be proud... NESBA takes some genuine skill (perhaps a touch of insanity) to get to that group... :)
^^This man speaks the truth.

Congrats on the bump to A Lee...you earned it and proved the following day that you are in the right group for your skill level. :adore:

Hitman954

That's why you were walkin around all giddy on Sunday. Sorry I was busy or we coulda talked some more. You shoulda said something, that's awesome!! Congradulations!!!!!!!!- Brent

lplonske

once i get a bit quicker (a lot quicker actually) and more comfortable with the faster pace i think i'll try a yellow number plate :cool:

GBCBR

Great job Lee! At least you will not be passing me anymore in "I"! My goal is to push into "A" by next summer then you can pass me again.

Waltzy

lplonske;194850 wrote: that's right, I've moved into the :a: group!
I was quite proud of myself to be honest, going from a :b: grouper to :a: in less than a year
Must be something to do with GSXR's and the Number 23 :adore: Congrats!