Gotta love this guy...

betarace

except for dem goofy sunglasses he wears... WSBK should be awesome this year... my money is on Haga in what could be his last chance. Would love to see a hammer and tong battle between Haga and Spies

D-Swens

This is just going to openly show what a bunch of a$$holes they were at Suzuki for not holding on to Ben...
He deserved that Moto GP ride, so it'll be nice to see him have some success in WSBK to throw in back in their face...

Rick Johnson

That was a great time for Ben on a new to him bike.We've all seen he is a great racer with mad skills.I kinda think Corser should have stayed as his teamate.I see the cry baby K Sofuoglu is still struggling on the big bike.Maybe Spies should swat at him on the straight like he did to J Hayes in WSS.That would be a good laugh!

arhale09

No offense to Ben, but I will be cheering for Haga. Nobody else rides like him. He routinely LEANS ON PEOPLE, he makes passes no one else will even try, and with the possible exception of Craig Jones (RIP), nobody looks so good being completely out of shape. Plus, he seems like a pretty fun guy.