grattan w nesba

dbarufaldi

I drive out every year, from NY to ride this track for 3 days. I could see myself doing that more than once/year...

Dan B

kbonigut

not much further

for about 3 hrs more driving i would also suggest hitting beaver run in wampum, pa. for midwest guys that have not been there the track is just awesome. maybe more fun than putnam in my opinion.

some guy #2

I wouldn't put Beaverun above Putnam or Grattan. It's a fun track but really small. I love the first set of turns and the back straight.

dbarufaldi

some guy #2;225777 wrote: I wouldn't put Beaverun above Putnam or Grattan. It's a fun track but really small. I love the first set of turns and the back straight.
I've never run Putnam, and I agree that Grattan is probably more fun than the Beav....but the Beav is a FUN little track, and since you do a lap every 1:00~1:25 depending on your level, you get lots of reps per session, so it's a great place to work on things. Taught myself about gripping the tank with my knees under braking there, because you have to do it about every 30 seconds. Been there many times, and I still get turn 7 wrong more times than right. Definitely enough to keep you entertained, IMO.

Dan B

kbonigut

blackhawk

BHF is so much damn fun but I think STT has pretty much locked that up, a bit of a monopoly. That North course is the goods, south you can keep but North is just a ball. Maybe we will get lucky this year :)

I think i am drunk at work, was thinking ACC

j_fuggin_t

kbonigut;225799 wrote: BHF is so much damn fun but I think STT has pretty much locked that up, a bit of a monopoly. That North course is the goods, south you can keep but North is just a ball. Maybe we will get lucky this year :)

I think i am drunk at work, was thinking ACC
:D yes ACC not BHF.. and i agree ACC north is fun as hell, the south course would be great if they'd fix the huge bumps that like to claim ppl

Matt

I miss grattan..

right now, i'm worried about missing every track, we've got nothin yet!

j_fuggin_t

Matt;225806 wrote: I miss grattan..

right now, i'm worried about missing every track, we've got nothin yet!
According to bhf we have two weekends (5 days total) & three weekends at putnam (6 days total) on their schedule.

stkr

The schedule is pretty bare for the midwest, but our season is still months away. Hopefully we'll see something pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

j_fuggin_t

stkr;225816 wrote: The schedule is pretty bare for the midwest, but our season is still months away. Hopefully we'll see something pop up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i sure hope so, i guess if i want to ride blackhawk more often i've got to race CCS