Great job Shiloh at Summit

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Great weekend held by Shiloh as her intro to directorship. The weekend ran great...even though I felt a red frag coming, it never did. Only 2 red frag crashes on Sunday and 1 on Monday. Weekend ran on time.

May see ewes out there again sometime. Hope I provided a good A group backmarker in my return to da track.

Otto Man

John
Control Rider
Sunburt, tired, and still not ready for work tomorrow - and I wouldn't trade it for anything! Perfect weather, and minimal red flags. Honestly I was expecting a lot more red flags for the first ride of the season. Good job everyone!

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Great Job Shiloh!!!

And Welcome Back LemonDrop!!! It's been too long.

CBRtist

Um... Am I responsible for the Monday red flag that ruined Shiloh's induction? If so... I would like to make it up to her with offering anybody many CBR parts for sale cheap ;)

HavocCat

Chris
I red flagged the second to last session for the I riders. The count is: Summit Point 1- HavocCat 0.

prplppleatr239

Monday was just fantastic - Perfect weather, tons of open track, and everybody played nicely. Even sitting in the pits was great, because there were no noisy generators! You really couldn't ask for a better day.

Can't wait to do it again next month!

mmmfishrighton

Control Rider
Great weekend held by Shiloh as her intro to directorship. The weekend ran great...even though I felt a red frag coming, it never did. Only 2 red frag crashes on Sunday and 1 on Monday. Weekend ran on time.

May see ewes out there again sometime. Hope I provided a good A group backmarker in my return to da track.

I missed Lemondrop, damn it. It took you a couple years to get that mouse nest cleaned out of your air box eh?

Evil Cupcake

Control Rider
-Two great days of weather and nearly one on one instruction for the Novice riders on Monday, it couldn't have gotten much better. The riders responded very well to suggestions and improved their riding tremendously with a few well deserved bumps to I-group.
-Thanks to everyone who helped with the teardown of the airfence...it went fast and riders got some credits.

lemondrop

Professional Asphalt Surfer
Yea...finally got the air box cleaned out. Now just need to figure out why it sounds like a tank at idle...and get some actual helicoils for the steering dampner.

See ya out there Dzum!

NegativeCamber

Bob
Control Rider
Great job Shiloh and everyone out there for riding clean and safe. Great way to start the season! Looking forward to riding with everyone again!

tomseviltwin

Control Rider
Two unbelievable days by all measures... The riding the weather the people the cookouts and camp fire stories...Definitely goes down as one of the best weekends I've been to!