Great time at Putnam!

Stall

I jus wanted to thank the Mid West region for a good time out at Putnam! I had a awesome time. Never been there before but Big Kid pulled me around an I think we both broke into the 15's.

Also wanted to thank turn 1 for takin a look at my suspension. My numbers were way off!

Thanks again guys an congrats everyone on the bumps u all were lookin good! Jus need a few less crashes. I think Fred was gettin worn out LOL..

Trent1098S

Fred was sure running his pit bike hard this weekend. Hope everyone that went down heals up quick and gets their bikes fixed back up!

Glad we got sunshine on Sunday afternoon. That day was getting pretty depressing. Felt really good to turn some hot laps in the afternoon though. Definately went home with a smile on my face!

Hope to see you all at Autobahn!

Mezzanine06

Putnam was great! Thanks to John for letting me use his grill on Sunday :) and Matt, Nolan and George for all of their help on the track.
Hope all the guys and gals who went down have a speedy recovery and this includes you Fred :)

ronhix

Stall;81960 wrote: I jus wanted to thank the Mid West region for a good time out at Putnam! I had a awesome time. Never been there before but Big Kid pulled me around an I think we both broke into the 15's.
Congrats on the 15's! it was good having you MidCentral guys at the track with us.

RandyO

sure surprised me when you told me how far you had come... sure glad you were rewarded with the 15's and great weather on Saturday...

Thank you so much for the kind words at the gas station :) really made my day to have the fast guys notice my riding.. I some how think it is a conspiracy to get me on to a real track bike.. (its working)

djamps

Great weekend! Many thanks to Greg and Chad for invaluable riding advice out there, and big thanks to Mike and Dave and Big Meanie Motorsports for lending me advice and tools. :cheers:

Once again I'm impressed with the great attitude of the NESBA community. Good to pit next to Dan, Nick, Ken, and Wally-- advice coming from I and A riders is good stuff. Trent, Brandon, good to see you guys again. Also, was great to meet a few more SV riders, including the guys from Iowa and Missouri :cheers:. Finally, homage to the sun for two good sessions to end the day on Sunday!

Andrei

Mezzanine06;81968 wrote: Putnam was great! Thanks to John for letting me use his grill on Sunday :) and Matt, Nolan and George for all of their help on the track.
Hope all the guys and gals who went down have a speedy recovery and this includes you Fred :)
change the signature you did ? so soon ? oh wait , I get it.

congrats on the bump !

ken_618

Special thanks to Turn One as always for the trackside support and especially to the Control Riders for their insight and patience. Fred was hustling so much it took him a couple sessions before he could get suited up! Hope everyone gets their bodies and bikes back to par soon. Good PM rider's meeting on Sunday and the green track for all sessions on Sunday was a treat. I missed out on that last year at Blackhawk after heavy AM storms and it always nagged at me having missed such great fun. It was a great weekend for all. See everyone at ACC!

Nolan1000

Stall;81960 wrote: I jus wanted to thank the Mid West region for a good time out at Putnam! I had a awesome time. Never been there before but Big Kid pulled me around an I think we both broke into the 15's.
Glad you had fun. Yeah you were moving out there.

Mezzanine06;81968 wrote: Putnam was great! Thanks to John for letting me use his grill on Sunday :) and Matt, Nolan and George for all of their help on the track.
Congrats on the bump Greg! You deserved it. Hope you can make it to ACC.

RandyO;81975 wrote:
I some how think it is a conspiracy to get me on to a real track bike.. (its working)
Congrats on the bump Randy. Time for a gixxer trackbike!;)

greeny

i'm glad i've got the rain tires now... that was really fun out there! come onnnn rain! :saythat:

ctrank

Did someone say something in this thread about r ... rr .... rrr ... rrrr..

Ya, I didn't think so. There is nothing to see here, move along.

Trent1098S

snowbizx;82313 wrote: i'm glad i've got the rain tires now... that was really fun out there! come onnnn rain! :saythat:
Man you came out of Dead Bear looking like the Swamp Thing ate your bike and shat it out sideways. Is there any grass left down there at ALL now???

ctrank;82363 wrote:
Did someone say something in this thread about r ... rr .... rrr ... rrrr..

Ya, I didn't think so. There is nothing to see here, move along.
Chad, you're proving to be more superstitious than I have become due to track days. I never showed any signs of superstition before. But now, I have to gear up in the same order every time, my wife and I say the same thing to each other every time before I go out. (And no, it's not "good riddance" and "thanks for the life insurance policy"). I'm so paranoid about the weather that I refuse to look at it the week before a track day.

Basically, I'm starting to feel like that dude Monk on TV. Is this a side effect of the addiction???

beac83

I'm with Chad. Never mention the R word before or during a track day. Only after the fact can the actuality of the day be discussed. It's the same with the C word. Don't let it pass, and you won't encourage or tempt it.

Trent1098S

Hey I feel it Craig. I get cold chills up my spine when I think about it. I also think BHF is cursed this year. Every weekend NESBA ran since June got wet. STT at BHF is getting poured on this weekend. Seriously. Wet. So I believe you.

Fred, dude.. gotta pick some dry days next year. Isn't there a Farmer's almanac or some sort of voodoo rain dance you can do? Throw some tea leaves? Eat some peyote and consult with native americans?? Anything? Just keep us dry next year...

:)