Great Weather

Godfather

As we sit here on the flight line waiting to depart the local Norfolk, VA area I'm at a loss. The weather is great, the temp is 55 degrees, the sun is splendid and the wind is from the south at 3-5 mph. TODAY WOULD BE A GREAT TRACK DAY!:banghead:

R/
Godfather

denbsteph

Mike, it won't be much longer before I'm chasing you thru the chicanes, then you will be bitching how hot it is. LOL!

Godfather

Dennis,

I'm not in the "B" Group bro! Get your "refresher classroom indoctronation done" on flag colors and what they mean first, then turn off your fucking left blinker so people don't think you're going around the world backwards! Then get a bump to I group before you even think to chase me, While you're at it, try losing about 25lbs. too! The Holidays are over get your fat ass on the treadmill! 7 pounds lost equals 1 h.p. gained so get moving! HA HA HA!!! LOL!! Can't wait!

I can't believe more people aren't talking $hi+ this winter! The forum has been boring so I will kick it off!!!

denbsteph

DDDDAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNN!!! Fat Ass?, Flag Training?, Left Blinker? WTF!! I'll be in "I" before you know it. Like I said, it wont be long before my so called fat ass is gunning you down on that "Green and Orange Tiger striped" paint scheme you three squids have settled on. Fat Ass?, man that hurts. Since you mentioned Fat Ass, how much weight has your lame Ass put on over the winter?? I'm holding a steady 165 and shrinking everyday. LOL, Later!!!

noobinacan

squids... :haha:
and left blinker that's some funny sh** right there.:popcorn:

Godfather;227986 wrote: As we sit here on the flight line waiting to depart the local Norfolk, VA area I'm at a loss. The weather is great, the temp is 55 degrees, the sun is splendid and the wind is from the south at 3-5 mph. TODAY WOULD BE A GREAT TRACK DAY!:banghead:

R/
Godfather

Mike..I'm with ya
this winter's been messed up.
I took apart the speedie thinking its 'off-season' but since then we're had two weekends that have been 68 and Sunny.
and today was 65 and cool breeze.

DRIVING me NUTS!

Godfather

Dennis,
165! That is still too heavy for a POCKET BIKE!!!! I didn't know that NESBA allowed pocket bikes on the track? Hell they even give the motard guys hell on some tracks. Anyway, I'll tell you what to do. If you want to ride a big bike, like a 600 you need to glue some slider pucks to the bottom of you boots so you can reach the ground!! HA HA!!! Oh yeah,, while I'm at it,,,, SPECIAL ORDER a leather two piece suit,,,,,because with your build I'm certian you won't be able to find anything that will fit right off the rack!!!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

New nick name for Dennis,,,,, Little Enis Burdette..... Watch Somkey and the Bandit!!!!! Little Enis is Big Enis' son.......

Godfather

Noobinacan,
Hey brother! Good to hear from you! I'm with ya brother! I can't wait to ride the track. I'll see you at VIR!! In the mean time I be getting everything ready. I still love watiching the vids from your you tube account. I hooked on the music!!!

Later
Mike

denbsteph

Mike, this is what burns me about most Federal Government Employees, they whine and cry and swear up and down they did not get the up dated memo or S.O.P., you do know about S.O.P.'s don't you? They last S.O.P. that we ALL agreed on is that when I move to the track area, you are to hold me and the bike up, but more important is that you are going to be my paddock/umbrella skank. You remember, G-string, no shirt, unless those breast's of yours have gotten larger over the winter( you told me you had a breast reduction? lying asshole) with or with a shirt makes no difference to me as long as you are looking good and doing your part. Keeping the sun off of me and the bike, and making sure I have some of that cold Italian water you hooked me up with last year. Yea, it's gonna be a great summer with you out there pampering the shit out of me, can't wait.
ROFLMFAO!!!

Godfather

Dennis,
Yeah,,,, I never got that SOP and I am not obligated to modify or agree to any unwritten procedures that haven't been approved by the TYCOM. In LAYMANS terms, your ass out!!!! HA HA HA!!!! Scott has extra sliders for your boots bro. I tired of messin with you! Where's Scott?

R/
Mike

denbsteph

Mike, Scott is home trying to impregnate his bike. I didn't think you would throw in the towel that quick, typical squid!! When you three get those tiger striped paint jobs finished, send me a pic, I'll need another good laugh before the winter is up.

TYCOM= (This Yankee Can Override Manuals) now get that G-string ready and that Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder out and dusted off, you have a lot of work to do, I need my Skank to look good!! Hell, I might even let John and Scott pimp you for a day or two, I'll need some tire money.

I should of been a comedian instead of C.O. LOL!!

Godfather

Scott is hands off! He's Taylor's VIR squeeze. Remember when Taylor found Scott without pants on coming back from the showers at North? Yeah, Taylor has been hittin it ever since...... Last I heard though he was getting tired of Scott cause he never shuts up!!!! I think the longest Scott has ever been quite was at Patriot when he had his SPECTULAR cash at 15MPH,,,,yes 15MPH not 150MPH. He was KNOCKED THE HELL OUT for like 4 minutes!!!! Then when he woke up,,,he just looked at me with big eyes!!!! I was like,, damn boy you okay??? He didn't answer, he just kept lookin at me???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzfY-aXGcBY

Talk about runing my day. Hell I was scared to ride, cause if I crashed who the hell would drive us home???? Hell I should have ask him for a refund! I pack up all his shit and rode anyway. He called me from the hospital at 1600 asking me where I was???? I said, at the track fool and I still have two more rounds. I told him I see him at 1830..... HA HA HA!!!

John....he's a moody bitch,,, he won't answer the phone most of the time. I've been trying to get in touch with him for days. I know they aren't out to sea, cause he always chooses orders to ships that are in drydock for 3 years!!!!

Little Enis, did you get out of jail yet??? Where did you get a computer from? Was it some ex-convict rehabilitation program by chance???http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIgGZA4qQoc

R/ Mike

denbsteph

Thats some good stuff. "Why do you want that beer so bad? Because he's thirsty ya dummy" Scott just needed a little help to be turned out, Taylor happened to be the lucky one. Scott said it was at 90 mph, I agree, it was more like 25 mph's, if even that. I'm out out on Supervised Released, SRT to you civilians. Now if I had hair like Paul Williams, I would be honored to be called "Little Enis", but I don't fit the bill.

ADVRacer

Ok OK, I've had as about as much as I can take of this. That was some funny shit about glueing the pucks to his boots. If you two would go out and ride your damn bikes instead of talking shit all day, you might develope some skills to keep up with me. I thought my crash was kinda wimpy too. Maybe the bones are getting brittle in my old age. The drugs were great though. Now that I'm a civilian, I don't have to worry about urinalysis. Anywho, we'll be all be back on the track soon enough. By the time Enis completes his Indoc, learns what the flags mean and figures out how to ride that new bike of his, It'll be the end of the season. Hell, I'll probably be a control rider by the time Enis gets his bump to "I". I promise I'll take some time to work with you getting your lines down so you can get that first bump, just come and talk to me between sessions. I tell you what, I'll bring the Beemer to work with you so you can keep up. Well, maybe not keep up, but at least you'll catch up on the straight away.
On a serious note, I just installed the new drive shaft on the Beemer. It runs like a champ now. Next week I should get the Ohlins sock and then I'll have a completely different machine. I think I'm going to start looking for squids on sport bikes just to fuck with them, now that would be some funny shit. So, we've decided on Monday to do a suspension set up day at my house. Enis, you need to load up your bike and bring it up for the suspension day. I've got plenty of room to work on 4 bikes. We could turn some hot laps through my neighborhood, I'm sure the neighbors won't mind.

ADVRacer

Are you ready for "My Schedule"?

31 Mar-1 Apr: NJMP Thunderbolt
14-15 Apr: Barber
12-13 May: Summit Main
9-10 Jun: VIR North
1 Jul: Summit Jefferson
2 Jul: Summit Main
28-29 Jul: CMP
18-19 Aug: VIR South
15 Sep: NJMP Thunderbolt
6 Oct: NJMP Lightning
7 Oct: NJMP Thunderbolt

That's 17 track days. With my credits already on the books, military discount, multi-day discount and buying blocks of credits, it comes up to $2,275 for me. I'm starting with a fresh set of tires so I'll have to buy 3 more sets. After last season, I'm definitely not going to see how long I can make a set of tires last. Maybe we can buy Q2s by the truck load and get them cheaper.

denbsteph

Are the TENTATIVE dates wiped off yet? With the unfortunate demise of the MidWest Region, Im holding on before I make any commitments.

Godfather

Where the hell is John?? or Giovanni as he prefers to be called. Is the ship in training to be out to sea?? Maybe the commadore secured his liberty and took his cell phone??

Godfather

Damn boy I only see VIR for 2 weekends? None of those dates are Partiot. Anyway, I have the 20th of May on for sure at VIR.

R/
MIke

denbsteph

I thought VIR would be a big part of Scott's schedule, I know it will be mine. Going somewhere else would be nice too. You can't beat 90 minutes from the house though. From what I understand, the SE is in good shape, I'm crossing my fingers that it's just not political talk.

denbsteph

Someone needs to go to John's house and make sure his bike has not fell on his fat ass and trapped him under it. Then again he has enough fat to keep his ass warm in case he has to stay the night in the garage. John, John, where are you? Have you lost your way? Someone leave a trail of M&M's for him to follow back to the house, John where are you??