Great weekend at Barber

dpullen

Hot laps, good friends, good times! Who could ask for more?

Thanks to everyone for making this a great event. Looking forward to Road Atl...

stow

I could ask for the feeling in my hands and legs to return. I am completely beat. But I had a blast. :D

litespeed

STOW, I still don't know how you rode all of those sessions!!!! I know that you rode 4 sessions straight yesterday morning! THAT IS INSANE!!!

Lynda

7-FITTY

:agree: Gotta give mad props to the Vanilla Gorilla and JRA for filling the gaps!
Also Shelly and Lesley ( forgive my spelling)
NESBA just rocks period.

stow

7-FITTY;210324 wrote: :agree: Gotta give mad props to the Vanilla Gorilla and JRA for filling the gaps!
Also Shelly and Lesley ( forgive my spelling)
NESBA just rocks period.
Definitely. Leslie and Shelly did a great job helping out and I for appreciate what they did. The morning would have been a lot tougher without their help. John and Jeff playing the role of Directors and and CRing all day had to be tough. We have a great group of members and staff.

stow

litespeed;210304 wrote: STOW, I still don't know how you rode all of those sessions!!!! I know that you rode 4 sessions straight yesterday morning! THAT IS INSANE!!!

Lynda

Don't sell me short. :D It was 6 sessions back-to-back. Just a little stop for water and fuel. I had to get those two A sessions in before lunch or I would have not had any A time. The afternoon was too hot to ride A, I, and B.

7-FITTY

stow;210340 wrote: Don't sell me short. :D It was 6 sessions back-to-back. Just a little stop for water and fuel. I had to get those two A sessions in before lunch or I would have not had any A time. The afternoon was too hot to ride A, I, and B.

I will recommend you for the role as Tony Stark's stunt double in IronMan 6:p:p

meganogin

Awsome, to run an entire event with only 6 CR's, just awsome! Hopefully you guys will have time to play at Road Atl in Oct. Thanks for all the extra effort!!!

stow

meganogin;210354 wrote: Awsome, to run an entire event with only 6 CR's, just awsome! Hopefully you guys will have time to play at Road Atl in Oct. Thanks for all the extra effort!!!
Too bad I only got to see you guys on the track once for the entire weekend. It is on at Road Atlanta. :D

puck

I'll chime in on this - This was one of the best events for me!! - I saw the track in a whole new way this weekend - Its like something just clicked. Special thanks to John for working with me and advice - I have found that NESBA is a great place for learning - The other org just shows up.. IMHO.
Can't wait til RA!!

barber

my wife and I had a great time.
she, less so, after her fairly bad spill in T2. she's in a sling w/a grade 1 AC sprain, right side. very painful.

I haven't yet pulled the plastics, but the bike looks pretty bad. leaking coolant, smell of gas, rt. handle bar.

2007%20cbr600rr

I'll have it ready for the next TD.

big thanks and amazement that 6 CR's did the whole weekend. I imagine y'all are pretty cooked. kudos.

we are also thankful to get bumped from B to I. thanks John for the quick promotion.

we'll see you all at RATL.

jcrich

Yep, great weekend, with just brutal heat. Props to control riders, truly an ironman effort by all. Thanks for the new line going into the tunnel turn, Shane, very instructive. Just need to keep the feathers from growing out of my ass going into the roller coaster now.

stow

jcrich;210430 wrote: Yep, great weekend, with just brutal heat. Props to control riders, truly an ironman effort by all. Thanks for the new line going into the tunnel turn, Shane, very instructive. Just need to keep the feathers from growing out of my ass going into the roller coaster now.
That line is courtesy of Mr. Pullen. It takes a lot of effort for me to hold that turn entry wide going in but it sure does make a difference coming up over the hill.

JRA

I thought it was a great weekend too! There was a nice breeze both days so it didn't feel that hot to me. Tiring for sure though. It seemed like everyone had a good time and I don't remember any red flags yesterday. We got a little extra time in each morning to boot.

meganogin

stow;210436 wrote: That line is courtesy of Mr. Pullen. It takes a lot of effort for me to hold that turn entry wide going in but it sure does make a difference coming up over the hill.
Whom do I make the check out to for this info?

litespeed

zenpixel@yahoo.com;210371 wrote: my wife and I had a great time.
she, less so, after her fairly bad spill in T2. she's in a sling w/a grade 1 AC sprain, right side. very painful.

I haven't yet pulled the plastics, but the bike looks pretty bad. leaking coolant, smell of gas, rt. handle bar.

2007%20cbr600rr

I'll have it ready for the next TD.

big thanks and amazement that 6 CR's did the whole weekend. I imagine y'all are pretty cooked. kudos.

we are also thankful to get bumped from B to I. thanks John for the quick promotion.

we'll see you all at RATL.
I hope Emily heals up quick!! See ya soon.

Lynda

gvstone

Special Thanks to STOW....

I'm pretty sure it was you that spent most of a session making my weekend really Great!!! Have you got the "29" number under your tail section also???

Appreciate all that you do.....

Greg