Great weekend at Blackhawk!

Smiley

Trent1098S;67422 wrote: Was he the one in the white dianese suit? He was kicking ass out there. Nice clean passes & lines.

He was rolling really good, I got to work with him some in the am in B and again in the afternoon in I. Very nice job and a straight up dude ta boot...

ERB68

Smiley;67436 wrote: He was rolling really good, I got to work with him some in the am in B and again in the afternoon in I. Very nice job and a straight up dude ta boot...
He goes by Doug2 on the board.

He was one of the first people I met at a NESBA event. Good people!

Congrats Doug

gkotlin

Sounds like I missed a good one. Darn it. I think it's time we renumber the track. Didn't the store used to be corner 10?

krismiller

absolutely a great weekend... or sunday for me. even spectating was pretty decent.

i took 500 or so pictures, i am by no means a pro but here are some shots of everyone that rode after lunch... most shots are from turn one. they are all downloadable size and all are stock out of the camera, if you would like one cleaned up and emailed to you feel free to PM on here with the image number and your email address and i will clean/crop/adjust for you.

thanks again for a great day!

pictures >>>> http://gallery.me.com/miller.kris#100050

awhicker

Who was the guy I was racing back and forth with during one of the late sessions? Especially after turn 6 and turn "no name"? That was a lot of fun.

Buell36

It was great seeing everyone this weekend. Been a while since I could get out to a track day.

Thanks for the control riders helping out my brother in law Glen at his first track day. He had a great time as well and I think he is hooked.

Turn One was a big help as always and thanks to who ever put together the dinner on Sat night.

Next year I'll have some more half sticks!

Dug2

marshall, my man! yer the best dude! thanks for wat you did. your future (and they WILL happen)
plumbing problems are taken care of FOREVER!! everyone else thank you for the kind words.
see you all at the next one

Dug2

oh, sorry for the thread jack. i was overjoyed when i read this.
and had to say thanks to everyone