Great weekend @ Tally August 15&16

GINGER

Had a great time at the track this weekend. Met a lot of great people and I finally got a bump to Intermediate.
I really want to say thanks to everyone from the track staff and N2 staff for providing a great weekend for all to enjoy.
Time flew by and all sessions were on a timely manner. Thanks John Cook for putting on a great program and thanks to all the controle riders who genuinely seem to care about teaching and encouraging us to improve at our own pace.
after moving to intermediate I found my pace picked up at a quicker rate. I truely believe the control riders are the key to track days as they are the ones who are where the rubber meets the road. Cheers to Samir, Todd, Lee, and the other control riders whom names I have forgotten. You Guys Rock! Great Stuff,
It was the BEST DAY OF MY LIFE! Many Thanks, Steve

All - just to update you on my buddy Steve. He came out to Tally this past Friday to run the WERA practice day. Coming out of the right hander late in the day he overcooked the rear which resulted in a nasty highside. Looks like a fractured pelvis and fractured C7 vertebra. He's still at UAB Hospital in Birmingham but hopefully will be home this week. Let's show him some love as he is a great guy and an awesome friend (and former Marine too).

HJ