Greetings from Virginia

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by byron21, Sep 9, 2018.

1. byron21

byron21 New Member

Just a quick introduction. After 20 plus years of riding on the street, I finally stopped making excuses and attended a California Superbike 2 day school at VIR last month. I had an absolute blast, so am looking forward to doing more track days. When I asked around about what organization would be the best to do track days with, N2 came up more than any other track day group out there. Trying to make NC bike in October look forward to meeting some new and awesome riders. I just have to get my bike put back together.

Best regards
    Byron

WinterLean465 likes this.
  2. mpusch

mpusch Micah

Welcome! You'll have a blast.

3. tdelegram

tdelegram Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard, Pitt race is next weekend, absolutely worth the trip.

4. byron21

byron21 New Member

Unfortunately working next weekend, but Pitt race is definitely on my short list of places to visit.

5. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

Welcome!

6. bmart

bmart Control Rider

Welcome! You've chosen wisely. I hope to see you at NC Bike that weekend. What do you ride? What can we help with?

7. byron21

byron21 New Member

I currently ride a 2013 Ducati Streetfighter 848 which is sitting in pieces in my garage right now (routine maintenance time) it should be back together in a week or so, I even have a brand new set of Dunlop Q3's to break in. The only thing I may need help with would be unloading my bike out of the back of my truck at the track.

Best Regards,
    Byron

8. HondaGalToo

HondaGalToo Control Rider

There's always someone around willing to help, just don't hesitate to ask!

9. byron21

byron21 New Member

Thanks Judy

Byron

10. fowlplayracing

fowlplayracing Steve Control Rider

Welcome!
    Ncbike is great for practicing all the things you learned in the school. Hope to see you there!

11. byron21

byron21 New Member

Thank you all for the kind welcome. Finished up my valve check and other maintenance last night, by some miracle I didn't mess anything up and the bike actually runs. Got some new Dunlop Q3's mounted, new brake pads are on the way so things are looking good for a track day in October.

Byron

12. vinny337

vinny337 Vin is in...Beastmode! Control Rider

Welcome to N2! I love me some NC Bike...enjoy!

13. byron21

byron21 New Member

Thanks Vinny, I had no idea this whole time that NC bike was so close to where I live.

Byron

vinny337 likes this.